Dr Harisingh Gour university has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Harisingh Gour university
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 05/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dr Harisingh Gour university
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
Job Location : Sagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. R. P. Pandey, Assistant Professor (DST-Inspire Faculty), Dr. Harisingh Gour Central University, Sagar (M. P.), India-470003
Detail Of Dr Harisingh Gour university Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Project entitled: “Synthesis, Structural and Photo-catalytic Aspects of Photoactive MOFs”
- Qualification: Candidate should be M. Sc. in Chemistry with at least 55% (equivalent CGPA) from a UGC recognized University/ Institute. Desirable: Candidate should be; 1) specialized in Inorganic Chemistry/ Photoinorganic Chemistry/Solid state Chemistry. 2) Research experience relevant with the title of project. 3) Qualified NET/GATE.
- Stipend: Rs. 12000/- per Month (consolidated) for first two years and 14000/- for remaining years.
Selection Procedure For Dr Harisingh Gour university – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Dr Harisingh Gour university:
Application may be sent to Dr. R. P. Pandey, Assistant Professor (DST-Inspire Faculty), Dr. Harisingh Gour Central University, Sagar (M. P.), India-470003 on or before 05-10-2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/10/2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017