Dr Harisingh Gour university has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Harisingh Gour university
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 29/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dr Harisingh Gour university
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Sagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Shivendra K Chaurasiya Asst Professor, Department of Microbiology Dr. Hari Singh Gour University Sagar- M.P.
Detail Of Dr Harisingh Gour university Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper with bio-data (with photograph) are invited for the post of JRF (01) under DBT funded project entitled “Role of Macrophage Phospholipase C in Control of Mycobacterial Infection” sanctioned to Dr. Shivendra K Chaurasiya.
- No of Post : 01
- Duration of the project: 3 years.
- Stipend: 25000/- Plus HRA for first 2 years and 28000/- Plus HRA (SRF) for third year (As per DBT norms).
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Genetics with first division or equivalent grades.
- Desirable Qualifications: NET-JRF/DBT JRF/ICMR-JRF. Candidates having research experience in cell culture, molecular biology, signal transduction and tuberculosis research will be given preference.
Selection Procedure For Dr Harisingh Gour university – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Dr Harisingh Gour university:
Applications may be sent to Dr. Shivendra K Chaurasiya, Dept. of Microbiology, Dr. HS Gour University, Sagar (MP)-470003 via post or via –email to [email protected] 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Note: 1. Position is purely temporary, co-terminus with project. 2. Position can be terminated at any time if performance is not satisfactory. 3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. 4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview. 5. University reserves the right to cancel the advertisement.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/07/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017