Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan (DHAS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan (DHAS) Recruitment 2015 – NO.F.1/143/2014/SR/AD-AP/DHAS/ESTT/VOL1/5759-61. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan (DHAS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan (DHAS)
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.18750/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 14/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DR. HEDGEWAR AROGYA SANSTHAN KARKARDOOMA, DELHI
Detail of Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan (DHAS) Senior Resident Recruitment:
A walk in interview for appointment to the post of Senior Resident (Obs and Gynae/Radiology/Anaesthesia/Surgery/Orthopedics) on ad-hoc basis for 44 days and extendable provided that the service rendered has been found to be satisfactory or till regular candidate joins whichever is earlier, is scheduled to be held on 14/07/2015 at 09.30 AM for registration and interviews will be conducted thereafter in the chamber of Medical Supdt., DHAS on emergent basis.
- Eligibility For Senior Resident as per Residency Scheme 1. Qualifications Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized university enrolled with Delhi Medical Council. The candidate must not have completed three years Sr. Residency in any hospital under State Govt./Govt of India. In case of non availability of PG candidates, minimum 03 years experience in concerned specialty may be considered as per residency scheme.
- Age limit 33 Years (relaxation for reserved candidates as per the Govt. of India Rules)
- Emoluments Rs.18750/- + 6600/- (Grade Pay) plus usual allowances
Selection Procedure for Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan (DHAS) – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 14/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident vacancy in Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan (DHAS):
- Candidates must have a valid updated DMC Registration Certificate (Delhi Medical Council Act, 1997 dated 11/02/1997).
- Enabling provisions shall apply as per Govt. of India rules (Circular F.No.121/26/2010/H&FW/DSHFW/1996-2045 dated 10/6/11) in case of non availability of fresh candidates.
- Upper age limit for eligibility for SR will be 40 years.
- In case of non availability of fresh candidates, the candidates who have completed 3 yrs of senior residency may also be allowed to appear in the interview as fresh candidates.
- Separate merit list would be prepared for the candidates who have completed their residency of 3 yrs as SR.
- Firstly the list containing the names of the fresh candidates would be exhausted for the appointment and the second list would be used only after that.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Interested candidates may report for registration at 09.30AM till 11. 30AM in conference hall with application form along with photocopies of qualifying certificates, date of birth proof, Photo ID card and address proof there after the interviews will be held. All original certificates must be brought for verification. This is being issued with the prior approval of the competent authority.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/7/2015
GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI DR. HEDGEWAR AROGYA SANSTHAN KARKARDOOMA, DELHI
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan (DHAS) Recruitment 2014 – NO.F.1/143/2014/SR/AD-AP/DHAS/ESTT/VOL1/5759-61.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017