Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. No AICRP/BRNS/230 /2015 . Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs-16,000-18,000/-pm
Job Location : Nagpur
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 17/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV), Nagpur (M.S.)-440001
Detail Of Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||01 post||Masters Degree||Rs-16,000-18,000/-pm||35 Years|
- Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Department of Atomic Energy (DAE-BRNS)funded research project entitled “Development of powdery mildew resistant, high yielding and early maturing genotypes of mustard”, to be implemented at the AICRP on Linseed, Sesame and Rapeseed-Mustard, College of Agriculture, Nagpur
- Name of Post : Junior Research Fellow (contractual up to 31 st March 2018)
- Total Posts : 01 (One post)
- Title of Project : Development of powdery mildew resistant, high yielding and early maturing genotypes of mustard”
- Minimum Qualification : Master’s degree preferably in Plant Pathology or Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Fellowship : As per DAE-BRNS norms (Rs 16,000 per month for first two years and on re-designation by Committee in 3rd year as SRF @ Rs. 18000/- pm)
- Job description: To render assistance to PI and Co-PI for successful implementation of the project.
- Age Limit: Not more than 35 years as on date of Advertisement. (Relaxable to reserve categories as per rules.)
Selection Procedure For Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 17/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV):
- Walk in Interview for the above mentioned posts will be conducted at the office of The Linseed Breeder, All India Coordinated Research Project on Linseed, Sesame and Mustard , College of Agriculture, Nagpur (M.S.) – 440 001, Maharashtra State
- Date of walk – in -interview 17 July 2015 (Friday)
- No accommodations will be provided.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- Candidate should bring original documents along with a set of attested photo copies (Attested Xerox) pertaining to the following: i) Date of birth, ii) Educational Qualifications, SSC and above , iii) Experience Certificate (If any) iv) Reprints of research paper published (If any) v) No objection certificate of the employer, if employed.
- The time of reporting by candidates for the walk-in-interview will be strictly between 10.00 to 11.00 hrs. The candidates who came after 11.00 hrs will not be considered. If there are large number of candidates, process of walk-in-interview may continue on next day.
- The engagement will be on purely temporary on Adhoc basis and the incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment under Dr. PDKV. Akola.
- The term of engagement will be up to 31st March 2018 for the project from the date of issue of appointment letter. However, services are likely to be temporarily continued if the performance of candidate found satisfactory.
- The incumbents shall have to join assignment within fifteen days from the date of issue of the order, failing which the order shall be treated as cancelled. They shall have to produce all relevant certificates in original to the concerned officer for verification.
- The incumbents so engaged, shall be liable for discontinuation by the university any time without any notice on account of unsatisfactory work or any other valid ground.
- The incumbent shall have to give one month notice, failing which one month pay or a pay for the period for which such notice falls short. In the event they leave/resign the assignment before the expiry of the tenure.
- Other terms and conditions as per existing norms of the university/ICAR
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/07/2015
VENUE :Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV), Nagpur (M.S.)-440001
Reference: Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. No AICRP/BRNS/230 /2015
Top Company Openings:
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017