Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Akola
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 06/06/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Department of Soil Science and Agril. Chemistry Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola- 444 104
Detail of Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
For filling of following positions purely on temporary basis under Ad-hoc Research Project on, “Indigenous Nutrient Supplying Capacity of Vertisols under Cotton and Soybean” the Walk-in-interview will be conducted in the office of the Head, Dept. of Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry, Dr. PDKV., Akola on dated 06 / 06 /2015 at 11.00 AM onwards for the post of SRF. The candidates should report along with their documents up to 11 am only
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||01||M.Sc. (Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry)||Rs. 16000/- +10 % HRA pm. Fixed during first two year and Rs. 18000/- + 10 % HRA pm fixed during third year.||Up to 35 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/NT and 3 years for OBC as per rules on submission of necessary documents)|
Selection Procedure for Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 06/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV):
- The leave and other benefits will be as per existing norms of the university.
- No earn leave / medical leave will be provided.
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis and the incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment under Dr. PDKV., Akola.
- If the candidate do not perform duties of the project as desired by the Principal Investigator, the PI has right to terminate the candidate without any notice.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing the interviews.
- No accommodation will be provided for these posts.
- Candidate should bring with him brief bio- data along with documents pertaining to date of birth, educational qualifications, SSC and above, reprints of research papers published, experience certificate, if any, No objection certificate if employed (One set of attested xerox copies be submitted).
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience of conducting field trials, soil testing and fertilizer use and computer skill.
- Notification does not mean that the post will necessarily be filled. The discretionary powers will rest with the selection committee for the purpose.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/06/2015
Department of Soil Science and Agril. Chemistry Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola- 444 104
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017