Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Stenographer through recruitment notification – Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) Recruitment 2015 – NO.KVK/ADVT./2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant, Stenographer Job on or before 25/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV)
Vacancy Name : Assistant, Stenographer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 14 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Akola
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : DR. PANJABRAO DESHMUKH KRISHI VIDYAPEETH, P.O. KRISHINAGAR, AKOLA 444 104
Detail of Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment:
Applications are invited Online from eligible candidate(s) in the prescribed format for the following posts under Krishi Vigyan Kendras sponsored by Indian council of Agril.Research, New Delhi under this University for the Centers at Yavatmal, Sindewahi (Chandrapur), Sonapur (Gadchiroli), Sakoli (Bhandara), Hiwara (Gondia), Buldana & Selsura (Wardha) as indicated below on or before 25th August , 2015 during office hours
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Name of Post- Assistant||7||Essential Qualification- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with working knowledge of Computers. (Nature of duties for the post of assistant: – He/She has to perform the office administrative work)||– 9300-34800/-+ GP Rs.4200||The Upper age limit for the post mentioned in A) & B) on the last date of application 25th August, 2015 shall be 33 years relaxable by 5 years for reserve category (the relaxation shall be at par with the changes made by the State Government in this respect). Upper Age limit for ExServiceman is upto 45 years. There shall be no upper age limit for the applicants working in Agril. Universities in the Maharashtra / Government (Central / State) / Semi Government Organizations / Government Undertakings / Accredited Grant-in-aid Colleges. Applicant seeking age relaxation will have to submit a certificate to the effect that he is on regular establishment in regular pay scales along with his salary certificate at the time of document verification|
|Name of Post- Stenographer||7||Essential Qualification- 1. HSC from the recognized State board University & Knowledge of Computers with govt. commercial certificate for a speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand & typing English 40 w.p.m., Hindi/Marathi 30 w.p.m. 2. Professional Efficiency:-The candidates will be given one dictation test in English or Hindi or Marathi at 80 w.p.m for 10 minute. The candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 minutes on manual typewriter or 50 minutes on computer and the candidates who opt to take the test in Hindi/marathi will be required to transcribe the matter in 75 minutes on manual type writer or 65 minutes on computer. 3. Desirable:-Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with working knowledge of Computers, Two years working experience in relevant field. As per Executive Council Resolution No.EC/37/2015 dated 12-06-2015||5200-20200/- (with minimum pay of Rs.7510) + GP Rs.2400|
Selection Procedure for Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) – Assistant, Stenographer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant, Stenographer Vacancy in Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) :
- The candidate should submit the online application, form available on the University website http:/pdkv.ac.in. The link for filling online application form will be available from the date 30th July, 2015. The last date for submission of online application shall be 25th August, 2015.
- The detailed Advertisement and application form are available on University website www.pdkv.ac.in
- The candidate should read and understand the advertisement and keep the necessary documents ready, so that he can smoothly fill the application form online.
- The candidate should follow the instructions available through appropriate link for filling form including generation of challan for application. For filling the application the link will be available from date 30th July, 2015. The challan generated shall be deposited in any SBI branch only.
- Recent passport photo of the candidate and specimen signature shall be uploaded appropriately.
- The schedule of written test and syllabus will be displayed on University website. The admission card of written examinations have to be downloaded using the User ID. No postal correspondence will be made to the candidates. The Login ID will be the same for application form as well as Hall ticket.
- The candidates can submit application form upto last date 25th August, 2015 till 6.00 P.M. and the link will be closed thereafter.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/8/2015
Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) Recruitment 2014 – NO.KVK/ADVT./2015.
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017