Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Professor through recruitment notification – Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No.BBA/ADVT./I/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Associate Professor on or before 30/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV)
Vacancy Name : Associate Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 30 Posts
Salary : Rs-37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Akola
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV),P.O. KRISHINAGAR, Akola 444 104. (MAHARASHTRA) INDIA.
Detail Of Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) Associate Professor Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from interested eligible candidate(s) in the prescribed format provided in the advertisement for the posts of Associate Professor in the pay scale of Rs.37400-67000/- AGP Rs.9000/- in the following disciplines under this University. The last date for submission of application form shall be 30/06/2015
- One Post in the discipline of Agronomy will be filled in from Physically Disabled Category in Locomotory Disabled in the category OL/OA if suitable candidate is available.
- The upper age limit in this category shall be 45 years and applicant will be exempted from application fees. Other conditions shall be as per relevant G.R. NOTE: Abbreviations: SC- Sheduled Castes, ST- Sheduled Tribes, DT/NT- Denotified Tribes/Nomadic Tribes, SBC – Special Backward Class, OBC- Other Backward Class.
- Essential Qualification- A Ph.D. in respective discipline;A minimum eight years of experience in teaching or research or extension education in the position of Assistant Professor or its equivalent ; in a University or accredited grant-in-aid College, Recognized Research Institution excluding the period of Ph.D.;
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and course and technology mediated teaching-learning process with evidence of having guided two post graduate students worked on advisory committee of five post graduate students in the discipline where masters programme is not available.
- Evidence of at least five published papers in recognized journals having National Academy of Agricultural Science Rating; 5) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS).
- AGE LIMIT: ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR – Maximum age limit for the post of Associate Professor as on last date of application i.e. 30/06/2015 shall be 33 years relax-able by 5 years for reserve category. There shall be no upper age limit for applicants working on regular establishment in Agril.
- Universities in Maharashtra / Other recognized Universities / Government (Central / State / Semi) / Accredited Grant-in-aid Colleges. Applicants who are already in service on regular establishment will have to submit a certificate to the effect that he/she is on regular establishment in regular pay scales along with his salary certificate. Candidates working in Grant-in-Aid Colleges will have to submit a copy of valid Accreditation Certificate of the Institute.
- APPLICATION FEES : For Open Category Post : Rs.1000/-,
- For Reserved Category Post : Rs.500/-,
- For Physically Disabled Category Post : Exempted.
- The Demand Draft should be drawn on State Bank of India, Branch- Dr.P.D.K.V., Akola (Branch Code No.2171) in favour of “The Assistant Registrar, G.A.D., Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola, Distt.: Akola, should be enclosed with the application.
- The application fees shall not be refunded in any case.
- The candidate(s) shall indicate the name / post / subject on the reverse side of D.D.
Selection Procedure For Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) – Associate Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Associate Professor Vacancy in Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV):
- Application in the prescribed format along with the all the relevant testimonials duly filledin, in all respect and the copies of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, Caste Certificate (if applicable) & Caste Validity Certificate (if available) and Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (Other than SC/ST), School Leaving Certificate, reprints of research publications, API Score card verified by respective IQAC of the University / Institute, Accreditation Certificate, certificate regarding in-service candidate of Central / State / Semi Government etc. attested / self-attested should reach to the Registrar, Dr.P.D.K.V., Akola on or before 30/06/2015 positively.
- The last date for receipt of application posted from abroad and from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Minicoy & Aminidevi Island, States, Union Territories in the North Eastern region, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Sikkim, Pangi, Sub Division of Chamba, Lahul & Spiti District of Himachal Pradesh will be 07/07/2015.
- The candidates working on permanent establishment will have to apply through proper channel along with the forwarding letter of the competent authority on or before 07/07/2015, however the candidate should submit an advance copy of the application before the last date i.e. 30/06/2015. The necessary D.D. for application fees should be enclosed with advance copy. He/She will also have to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview. The application should be in the computerized format on A-4 size paper with due indexing and paging.
- A reserved category candidate desiring to apply under Open category shall submit separate application fulfilling all the requirements stipulated for Open category post. 5. Separate application for each post with separate fee should be submitted.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Reference: Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No.BBA/ADVT./I/2015
Top Company Openings:
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016