Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Co ordinator, Subject Matter Specialist through recruitment notification – Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) Recruitment 2015 – NO.BBA/KVK/ADVT./1/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Programme Co ordinator, Subject Matter Specialist Job on or before 15/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV)|
|Vacancy Name||Programme Co ordinator, Subject Matter Specialist|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||44 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DR. PANJABRAO DESHMUKH KRISHI VIDYAPEETH, P.O. KRISHINAGAR, AKOLA 444 104. (MAHARASHTRA) INDIA.|
Detail of Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) Programme Co ordinator, Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidate(s) in the prescribed format provided in the advertisement for the following posts under Krishi Vigyan Kendras under this University by Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi for the Centers at Yavatmal, Sindewahi (Chandrapur), Sonapur (Gadchiroli), Sakoli (Bhandara), Hiwara (Gondia), Buldana & Selsura (Wardha) as indicated below on or before 15th May, 2015 during office hours.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Programme Co-ordinator||7||For disciplines other than in Engineering subject Doctoral degree in relevant subject including relevant basic sciences with eight years experience in relevant subject Scientist/Lecturer/Extension Specialist or in an equivalent position in the Pay Band – 3 of Rs.15600- 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 / 6000 / 7000 / 8000 having made contribution to research / teaching / extension as evidence by published work / innovations and impact. b) For Engineering disciplines Doctoral degree in relevant Agril. Engineering subject with six years experience as Scientist/Lecturer/Extension Specialist or in an equivalent position in the Pay Band-3 of Rs.15600- 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 / 6000 / 7000 / 8000 having made contribution to research / teaching / extension as evidence by published work / innovations and impact. OR Master’s degree in the relevant Agril. Engineering subject with ten years experience as Scientist/Lecturer/Extension Specialist or in an equivalent position in the Pay Band-3 of Rs.15600- 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400 / 6000 / 7000 / 8000 having made contribution to research / teaching / extension as evidence by published work / innovations and impact. Desirable- Specialization in implementing extension education programme.||Rs.37,400-67,000/- + RGP Rs.9000||The entry level age limit for the post of Programme Coordinator as on last date of application i.e. 15th May, 2015 shall be 45 years relaxable by 5 years for reserve category and the candidates seeking parallel reservation under Physically Handicapped and Sport Person category, (the relaxation shall be at par with the changes made by the State Government in this respect). There shall be no upper age limit for the applicants working in Agril. Universities in the Maharashtra / Government (Central / State) / Semi Government Organizations / Government Undertakings / Accredited Grant-in-aid Colleges. Applicant seeking age relaxation will have to submit a certificate to the effect that he is on regular establishment in regular pay scales along with his salary certificate. The age relaxation can be claimed only under one category|
|Subject Matter Specialist||37||Master’s degree in relevant field or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.||15600-39100 + RGP Rs.5400||The entry level age limit for the posts of Subject Matter Specialist on the last date of application 15th May, 2015 shall be 33 years relaxable by 5 years for reserve category (the relaxation shall be at par with the changes made by the State Government in this respect). There shall be no upper age limit for the applicants working in Agril. Universities in the Maharashtra / Government (Central / State) / Semi Government Organizations / Government Undertakings / Accredited Grant-in-aid Colleges. Applicant seeking age relaxation will have to submit a certificate to the effect that he is on regular establishment in regular pay scales alongwith his salary certificate. The age relaxation can be claimed only under one category.|
APPLICATION FEES :
Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in respect of person belonging to reserved category). Application fees should be deposited in the form of Demand Draft drawn on State Bank of India, Branch- Dr.P.D.K.V., Akola (Branch Code No.2171) in favour of “The Assistant Registrar, G.A.D., Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola, Distt.: Akola should be enclosed with the application. The application fees shall not be refunded in any case.
General Conditions and Instructions
- The detailed Advertisement, application form and evaluation criteria, are available on University website www.pdkv.ac.in
- The services of the employees working in the Krishi Vigyan Kendras shall be governed as per the conditions prescribed by the Executive Council which is available on the University web site www.pdkv.ac.in. The candidate should carefully go through the service conditions. He shall not be entitled to claim any deviation or leave from the service conditions.
- The evaluation criteria for the post of Subject Matter Specialist and Programme Coordinator shall be as per the Table 6 (a) & Table 6 (b) respectively of Appendix II of Statute 52 of M.A.U. (K.Vs) Statutes 1990.
- Applicants are requested to read the general conditions and service rules for the employees to be appointed in the K.V.K. scheme. He shall apply only if he is in agreement with the conditions.
- The candidate should be (i) citizen of India or (ii) a subject of a Sikkim or (iii) subject of a Nepal or (iv) a subject of Bhutan or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma (Myanmar), Ceylon (Sri Lanka), East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania, with the intension to settle permanently in India or (vi) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intension to settle permanently in India. Provided a person belonging to any of the categories (iii, iv, v & vi) of the above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by a State Government and further if he belongs to category (v) of the above condition, the certificate of eligibility shall be valid only for a period of one year from the date of appointment beyond which he can be retained in service only if, he has became a Citizen of India.
- The applicant should have passed SSC or its equivalent level examination or University level examination with Marathi Language as one of the subject. The applicant should submit the copy of relevant mark list / certificate with his application form wherein the subject Marathi isclearly indicated (Both side of the Mark List / Certificate if the subject is mentioned as subject code).
- The candidates if appointed will have to acquire requisite knowledge of computer application and to produce certificate as required under government resolution dated 19th March, 2003 within a period of two years.
- The category of the candidates belonging to reserved categories should be as notified by the Government of Maharashtra from time-to-time.
- The candidate(s) belonging to the reserved categories should produce caste certificate & caste validity certificate issued by the competent authority in prescribed format. The selected candidate from the reserved category will have to produce the caste validity certificate within the period of six months from the date of joining, if the same it not available with the candidate at the time of applying for the post.
- Female reservation and other parallel reservations will be followed as per government rules. The candidates belonging to OBC, DT, NT (A/B/C/D), SBC categories and female candidates from Open categories should produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid for the financial year 2015-16 issued by the competent authority for claiming respective reservations.
- As per Government Notification dated 28-03-2005, applicant is required to execute an undertaking that he/she does not have more than two living children after 28th March, 2006 in the Form ‘A’, even if he/she is unmarried.
- Incomplete application(s) and application(s) in any form and the application(s) received after due date will not be considered.
- The candidates should possess the minimum required educational qualifications, age and experience as on the last date of application i.e.15th May, 2015.
- Mere eligibility of candidate(s) shall not provide him / her any right for calling interview. University reserve its right to call or not to call for the interview.
- University reserves all rights to fill or not to fill-in of the vacancies advertised. So also University reserves its right to give or not to give an appointment to the candidates though recommended by the Selection Committee.
- The persons working outside this University should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer, even though the application is received through proper channel, at the time of interview.
- The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The candidate should be himself / herself confirm his / her eligibility for the post applied for, before submission of application. No correspondence, whatsoever, in this regard shall be made / entertained.
- The application form should be submitted with due indexing and paging.
- The candidate will have to submit the relevant documents strictly as per his claim in application form. Failing which, the candidature will be rejected.
- On selection of the candidates, every selected candidate shall have to execute an Agreement Bond of Rs.100/- regarding acceptance of service conditions of KVK services.
- As per the Govt. Circular dated 03/07/2004, the experience of clock hour basis, periodical / part time, on stipend, visiting Professor / contributory Lecturer, service without pay and worked as In-charge Officer and holding additional charge will not be considered.
- The University reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies.
- In case of variation or change in name of the applicant, the concerned will have to submit authorized document / self affidavit to that effect with the application form.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE.
Selection Procedure for Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV)- Programme Co ordinator, Subject Matter Specialist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Programme Co ordinator, Subject Matter Specialist Vacancy in Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV):
Application in the prescribed format along with the all the relevant testimonials duly filled-in, in all respect and the copies of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, Caste Certificate (if applicable) & Caste Validity Certificate (if available) and Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (Other than SC/ST), School Leaving Certificate, reprints of research publications etc. self-attested should reach to the Registrar, Dr.P.D.K.V., Akola on or before 15th May, 2015 positively. The application should be in the computerized format on A-4 size paper
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/5/2015
Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) Recruitment 2015 – NO.BBA/KVK/ADVT./1/2015.
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016