Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College (RPGMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College (RPGMC) Recruitment 2015 – NO: HFW-H-DRPGMC/COMM. MED./2015/. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College (RPGMC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/3/2015 . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College (RPGMC)|
|Vacancy Name||Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||4 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,200-16,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||27/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Tanda Hospital Rd, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh 176001|
Detail of Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College (RPGMC) Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a walk in interview to be held by Dr. RP Government Medical College Tanda for various contractual positions under the project entitled “A follow up study of an established cohort in a rural settings of Himachal Pradesh” on 27.03.2015 as per the details below under the DHR/ICMR projects in the departmental library of the department of Community Medicine.
|S. No||Name of the post and salary||No of posts||Essential Qualification||Desirable Qualification|
|1||Laboratory Technician @Rs. 16,000/month||1||10+2 and DMLT (registered)||Working experience in health research projects.|
|2||Field Worker @Rs. 16,000/month||2||10+2 in Medical/Nonmedical discipline||Working experience in health research projects|
|3||Data Entry Operator (Grade-A) @Rs. 15,200/month||1||10+2 Pass With degree or diploma (registered) in computer applications||Knowledge and skills in computer applications. Working experience in health research projects.|
General Qualification and Experience
- Terms: Posts are purely temporary. Appointments will be initially for a period of 89 days and may be extended further based on the tenure of the Project. However, the appointment can be terminated at any time even before the end of the contract period due to any reason. In case of such premature termination, one month’s notice or one month’s salary in lieu of the same will be provided. The same will not hold true in case of premature termination due to performance related issues. Candidate can leave the job prematurely giving one month’s notice or one month’s salary in lieu of the same.
- Application and selection procedure Candidates have to appear in the walk in interview in person along with an application and CV on plain paper giving details of all educational qualifications, experience and submit photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview. It is compulsory to bring all the original applications during the time of interview. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the interview.3. Qualification Qualifications and degree should be from recognized Institution/ University. Qualification can be relaxed in case of candidates having working experience in ICMR or in other health research projects by different agencies as per prevailing rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure for Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College (RPGMC) – Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 27/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies vacancy in Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College (RPGMC):
- These are purely contractual posts and as such they will not have any claim whatsoever for regularization neither in the Dr. RP Govt. Medical College, Tanda nor at DHR/ICMR.
- The mere fulfillment of requisite essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- Candidate belonging to the local area (Tauni Devi, Hamirpur) will be preferred subject to meet the qualifying (essential and desirable) criteria.
- If local persons are not available, the persons from the adjoining area will be considered with subject to meet the qualifying (essential and desirable) criteria.
- During the currency of the projects as well as on its termination, the Dr. RP Govt. Medical College, Tanda as well as the ICMR New Delhi will have no legal liabilities relating of staff.
- Performance will be assessed on a regular basis.
- Contract can be terminated at any time based on the performance of the staff.
- Candidates will have to submit an affidavit at the time of joining that they will accept all the general instructions & terms and conditions related to the post.
- No TA/DA will be paid, neither for appearing in the interview nor for joining the assignment and for the period of work.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/3/2015
Tanda Hospital Rd, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh 176001
Dr Rajendra Prasad Government Medical College (RPGMC) Recruitment 2014 – NO: HFW-H-DRPGMC/COMM. MED./2015/.
|Click here for More Details|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017