Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University (Dr RMLAU) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow for M.Sc. holders on September 20, 2014
Company name : Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University (Dr RMLAU)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc.
Salary : Rs. 12,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Faizabad
Last date to apply : September 19, 2014
Walk in date : September 20, 2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the temporary post of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Major Research Project entitled “Development of strategy for one step removal of hexavalent chromium and proteins from tannery solid waste by halotolerant alkaline protease producing chromate resistant indigenous bacteria and application of enzyme in leather processing” (Ref No. SB/YS/LS-186/2013) sanctioned by Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, New Delhi for three years to Dr. Tuhina Verma, Principal Investigator and Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology of this University.
- Number of position available: One
- Qualification: M.Sc. Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology with a minimum of 60% marks with CSlR-UGC-NET-LS or other equivalent test qualified at national level. If NET qualified candidate is not available, the candidate will be appointed as Project Fellow. Preference Will be given to the candidates having experience in related area.
- Fellowship: Rs. 12,000/- porn. for 1St and 2nd Year and Rs. 14,000/-p.m. for 3rd Year.
- Duration: Three years or till completion of the project Whichever is earlier.
- Age Limit: 28 years on the last date of applicatioh. The upper age limit is, relaxable up to 5 years in the ease of candidates belonging to SC/ ST /OBC/PH/Female.
- Date & Time of Interview: 20 September, 2014 at 11:00 A.M.
General Terms and Conditions:
The position is purely temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. The position Will be governed by the funding agency rules and service conditions and is coterminous With the project. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply :
Interested candidates may appear for “Walk-in-interview” on 20/9/14 in the Department of Microbiology one hour before the scheduled interview time along with all necessary original documents, attested copies of marksheets, certificates and one passport size photographs. Candidates should send their application and detailed CV to Dr. Tuhina Verma, Principal Investigator by email to [email protected] latest by 19 September, 2014 till 5:00 PM.
Dr. Tuhina Verma
Principal Investigator (DST Project),
Department of Microbiology,
Dr. R.M.L. Avadh University,
Faizabad- 224001 (U.P.)
Important dates to remember :
- Last date to apply : September 19, 2014
- Walk in date : September 20, 2014
Venue : Department of Microbiology, Dr. R.M.L. Avadh University, Faizabad- 224001 (U.P.)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Dr RMLAU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017