Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital invites application for the recruitment of Junior Residents with MBBS holders
Company name : Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
Posts : Junior Residents
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs.15600/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 18.12.2014
Details of Post :
The Medical Superintendent, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi invites applications from Indian Nationals in the prescribed form for the posts of Junior Residents.
- Emoluments: – Basic Pay of Rs.15600/- + Rs.5400/- Grade Pay (PB-3) + other allowances admissible as per rules.
- Eligibility:- 1. MBBS from a recognized University. 2. Should be registered with any Medical Council in India/DMC. 3. Only those candidates who have completed / likely to complete Internship by 08.01.15 may apply. 4. The candidates who completed Internship before 08.01.13 need not apply; as such candidates would not be eligible. 5. Those who have already done/doing Jr. Residency for more than 06 months are not eligible. 6. The applicant should not be more than 30 years of age as on 08.01.15. 7. Age relax able for SC/ST/OBC /OPH candidates as per rules.
Application should be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for UR & OBC Candidates and Rs.200/- for SC/ST/OPH candidates payable to the P. A. O., Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi – 110 001, along with a latest passport size photograph
How to apply :
Application along with attested copies all mark sheet of M.B.B.S, DMC/MCI registration certificate, Internship completion certificate, Category certificate and 10th class passing certificate should reach to The Medical Superintendent, (Central Diary and Dispatch Section, Near Gate no. 1), Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi latest by 18.12.2014.
- Candidate must note that No Separate Intimation will be sent for the interview. Applicants can see the list of eligible candidates and schedule of interview on the Notice Board outside the Academic Section, Ground Floor, PGIMER Building, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi/website rmlh.nic.in one day before the date of interview.
- Candidates should bring all Original Certificate/Degree/Date of Birth/Caste/Handicapped Certificate from government hospitals /Internship Completion Certificate, MCI/DMC registration for verification, without which no candidates shall be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Incomplete application in any respect will not be considered. All previous applications received in this hospital are treated as cancelled and only application in response to this advertisement on prescribed Performa mentioned above will be considered.
- Hospital reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for Interview based upon merit criteria, eligibility conditions and only such short listed candidates will be eligible for interview.
- The Candidates should have permanent Registration Certificate from any Medical Council before the date of interview, otherwise they will not be considered for interview. Selected candidates will have to get themselves registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- If the candidates for a particular day are large in number, they may be called on subsequent days and will be notified on the date of interview.
- The interview will be held in the chamber of the Chairman and it may likely to continue till 6.00 p.m.
- For Indian National 6 seats are reserved for orthopedically Physical Handicapped including backlog vacancies.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From RMLH|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017