Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor through recruitment notification – Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS) Recruitment 2015 – REF NO. 43 /RMLIMS/2015/DIR.CAMP. Candidates who have completed M.D./M.S can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Professor on or before 16/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS)
Vacancy Name : Professor
Educational Qualification : MS/MD
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Lucknow
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS), Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010(U.P.) India
Detail Of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS) Professor Recruitment:
With reference to the Advertisement No. 25/RMLIMS/2015/Dir.Camp, Dated: 02.05.2015, the following amendment in the no. of years of experience is incorporated under the heading Essential Qualification & Experience etc. for the following post of Professor, Dept. of Radiodiagnosis: “Minimum 12 years teaching experience post M.D.” Should be read as “Minimum 14 years teaching experience post M.D./M.S.”
- Academic Qualification: M.D. (Radiodiagnosis)/ M.D. Radiology/M.S. (Radiology) OR As mentioned in the “Minimum Qualification For Teachers In 7Medical Institutions regulations, 1998 ” amended from time to time by MCI
- Teaching/Research Experience: Four years teaching experience in the subject in the Medical College/teaching institution as Additional Professor Radiodiagnosis OR Eight years teaching experience in the subject in a recognized medical college/teaching institution as Associate Professor, Radiodiagnosis OR Professor in a recognized medical college/teaching institution. with Minimum 14 years teaching experience post M.D./M.S.
- Desirable:- Minimum of four research publications indexed in Index Medicus/ National Journals.
- Pay-Scale:- Professor Rs. 37400-67000 (Academic Grade pay- Rs 10500)
- Upper Age Limit: – No upper age limit but retirement age will be 65 years.
Selection Procedure For Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS) – Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor Vacancy in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS):
- The eligible candidates as per the above qualification and experience may apply. Last date for receipt of applications is 16.06.2015.Applications should reach in the office of director till 5.00 pm on the said last date through speed/registered post only. Candidates applied earlier need not to apply again. For detailed information regarding general conditions, application form & fee, essential qualification, experience, publications, pay scale, age etc., kindly visit the websitewww.drrmlims.ac.in or www.rmlims.in
- The application form (7 pages & check list) may be downloaded from the institute’s website. Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 1000.00 (Rs.One Thousand only) for applicants within the country & US $ 100.00 (US $ One Hundred Only) or equivalent foreign currency for overseas candidates, which is to be submitted as demand draft in favor of “Finance Controller, Dr.Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow”, payable at Lucknow. Complete Application form with required self ttested documents should be submitted on or before 16.06.2015.Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be treated as rejected. Candidates in employment should send their application through proper channel. Advance copy will be accepted but copy through proper channel/NOC must be submitted before the date of interview. The completed application on prescribed format along with demand draft is to be sent only through speed post / registered post to “The Director, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226010 (U,P.), India.” Advertisement No., name of the post & department is to be superscribed on mailing envelops. Two self-addressed envelopes with each Rs. 40.00 postal stamp should be enclosed with application form. Director reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. Number of posts may increase or decrease. On the basis of the eligibility criteria if any candidate applying for higher post is not found eligible for that post he/she can be called by the institute for interview on the available lower post in that discipline, for which he/she is otherwise eligible. Last date for receipt of applications is as on 16.06.2015.Applications shall be received in the office of director till 5.00 pm on the said last date.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/06/2015
Reference: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS) Recruitment 2015 – REF NO. 43 /RMLIMS/2015/DIR.CAMP
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016