Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee Electrical Officers through recruitment notification – Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) Recruitment 2015.who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Trainee Electrical Officers on or before 26/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI)
Vacancy Name : Trainee Electrical Officers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 10 Posts
Salary : Rs-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Visakhapatnam
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI), Dredge House, Port Gymkhana Club Rd, Port Area, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530035.
Detail Of Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) Trainee Electrical Officers Recruitment:
Dredging Corporation of India Limited, the largest Public Sector undertaking in the field of Dredging under the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India with a status of “Mini-Ratna” Category-I, requires “Trainee Electrical Officers” on contract basis to work on board our vessels:
Eligibility Criteria for “Trainee Electrical Officer” on Contract Basis:
- Trainee Electrical Officer on Contract Basis: Should have completed 4 years Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or the AICTE and must have completed 4 months Electro Technical Officer Course from DG Shipping approved Institute.
- Age not more than 30 years as on 30.06.2015 .
- Upper Age limit can be relaxed in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates as per Govt of India guidelines.
- Number of Vacancies : 10 (UR-05, OBC-2, SC-1, ST-2)
- Stipend: During the training period Trainee Electrical Officer will be paid stipend of Rs 25,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure For Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) – Trainee Electrical Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/08/2015
- The selection is based on the marks obtained in 12th Class/Diploma, Graduation in Engineering and interview. In case the candidate has both 12th Class & Diploma, for the purpose of selection the Diploma marks will be taken into consideration.
- Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to un-suitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials.
How To Apply For Trainee Electrical Officers Vacancy in Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI):
- Interested eligible candidates are requested to download the application format from our website www.dredge-india.com & the duly filled in application form along with copies of all relevant certificates/testimonials in support of their eligibility may be sent only by post/courier in a closed cover superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR TRAINEE ELECTRICAL OFFICER ON CONTRACT BASIS” so as to reach the following address within in 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- No applications will be accepted/entertained in person. Applications received after the last date due to delay in postal/courier services or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected :-
- MANAGER HR – (FS) I DREDGING CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED, DREDGE HOUSE, PORT AREA, VISAKHAPATNAM- 530 001
- Application form at Annexure- I shall be downloaded from our website:- www.dredgeindia.com & to be filled up by the candidate in English after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed for the Trainee Electrical Officer (on Contract Basis).
- The applicant should affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form.
- Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may send their filled in applications in the prescribed format along with self attested photo copies of the following Certificates
- 10th Class pass certificate/ Statement of Marks as proof of date of birth.Statement of Marks of 12th Class / Diploma passed.Engineering Degree Certificate/ Provisional Engineering Degree Certificate along with Statement of marks of all semesters of 4 years Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or the AICTE. ETO Course Completion Certificate from DG Shipping Approved Institutes.Valid Indian CDC.Valid Indian Passport.INDOS Certificate.Basic STCW’95 Certificates.Community Certificate (OBC/SC/ST). In case, the community certificate is issued in any language other than English, an English version of the same , duly signed by a Notary should be produced
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/08/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017