Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Near Costal Vessel Trainees/Trainee Seaman through recruitment notification – Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO 2/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Near Costal Vessel Trainees/Trainee Seaman on or before 16/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI)
Vacancy Name : Near Costal Vessel Trainees/Trainee Seaman
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 12 Posts
Salary : Rs-10,000/-pm
Job Location : Visakapatnam
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI), Dredge House, Port Gymkhana Club Rd, Port Area, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530035
Detail Of Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) Near Costal Vessel Trainees/Trainee Seaman Recruitment:
Dredging Corporation of India Limited, the largest Public Sector undertaking in the field of Dredging under the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India with a status of “Mini-Ratna” Category-I, requires Near Costal Vessel Trainees/Trainee Seaman (GP Rating) on contract basis:-
Eligibility criteria for NCVT/Trainee Seaman (GP Rating) on Contract Basis:
- Minimum Xth Class Pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- The period of training will be 18 months for NCVT/Trainee Seaman (GP Rating)
- Number of Vacancies : NCVT/Trainee Seaman (GP Rating) : 12 (UR-06, SC-1, ST-3, OBC-02)
- Stipend: During the training period NCVT/Trainee Seaman(GP Rating) will be paid stipend of Rs 10,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure For Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) – Near Costal Vessel Trainees/Trainee Seaman Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/07/2015
- The selection is based on performance in the interview at DCI Head Office
- Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to un-suitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials.
How To Apply For Near Costal Vessel Trainees/Trainee Seaman Vacancy in Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI):
- Application form at Annexure- I shall be downloaded from our website:- www.dredge-india.com & to be filled up by the candidate in English after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed.
- The applicant should affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form.
- Interested eligible candidates are requested to download the application format from our website www.dredge-india.com & the duly filled in application form along with copies of all relevant certificates/testimonials in support of their eligibility may be sent only by post/courier in a closed cover superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR NCVT/TRAINEE SEAMAN (GP RATING) ON CONTRACT BASIS”, so as to reach the following address within in 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- No applications will be accepted/entertained in person. Applications received after the last date due to delay in postal/courier services or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected :-
- DEPUTY MANAGER HR – (FS II) DREDGING CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED, DREDGE HOUSE, PORT AREA, VISAKHAPATNAM- 530 001
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/07/2015
Reference: Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO 2/2015
Top Company Openings:
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017