Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate,M.Tech,B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job General Manager & More Vacancies on or before 06/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI)
Vacancy Name : General Manager & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate,M.E/M.Tech,B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 37 Posts
Salary : Rs-10,780-66,000/-pm
Job Location : Visakhapatnam
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI), VISAKHAPATNAM-530 001
Detail Of Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) General Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Dredging Corporation of India Limited, the largest Public Sector Dredging and Maritime Development Company in India with a status of “Mini-Ratna” Category-I, a successful Domestic & Global Player in the field of Dredging, requires dynamic, result oriented professionals with proven track record for the following posts:
- Company Name : Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI)
- Vacancy Name : General Manager & More Vacancies
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate,M.Tech,B.Tech
- Total No Of Vacancy : 37 Posts
- Salary : Rs-10,780-66,000/-pm
- Job Location : Visakhapatnam
- Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/07/2015
Selection Procedure For Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) – General Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For General Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI):
- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH DCIL WEBSITE: www.dredge-india.com. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Website will be opened from 1100 hrs on 10.06.2015 to 1800 hrs on 29.06.2015. Candidate shall apply separately for each position.
- After submitting the application online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number signature and other details. Applications not submitted online properly will not be considered. The candidate has to send one print out of the Application Form duly signed along with required demand draft (wherever applicable) and self attested true copies of the following testimonials/ documents:
- Document in support of Date of Birth proof. (ii) Caste/ Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates as applicable] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India, Disability certificate [in case of PWD candidates] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority and Ex‐ servicemen Proof (in case of Ex‐servicemen candidates). (iii) All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree and Diploma certificates starting from matriculation onwards).
- Complete and proper Experience certificates/ Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the online Application Form. (v) NOC/ Forwarding Letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government organization.
- Candidates should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above. In the event of failure of candidate to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the stipulated period, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be rejected.
- A recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned before apply for the post through online. Three copies of the same photo should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview, may lead to disqualification.
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. DCIL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. The application fee paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Print out of the Online Application Form duly signed along with required Demand Draft (if applicable) and self-attested true copies of the testimonials/ documents mentioned above should be sent by Post in a sealed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_________________________” [POST, REGN. NO. and CATEGORY: SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD as the case may be] to the following address :
- Dy. Manager(HR)(CM/IR), Dredging Corporation of India Limited, “Dredge House”, Port Area, Visakhapatnam-530 001 The application and other details as mentioned above must reach the above address by 06.07.2015. DCIL will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/ nondelivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. DCIL will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate/ remittance sent separately.
- General and OBC (NCL) candidates should have their Demand Draft ready while applying online, as the DD details would also be required to be entered in the online application. Without the DD details, on line application will not be registered.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government Organization shall either forward their application through Proper Channel or shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of Interview. In case, the application of the candidate is not forwarded through proper channel or the candidate fails to produce NOC from his/ her present employer at the time of interview, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is also liable to be rejected, if valid print out of Online Application Form along with necessary documents as mentioned above are not received or received unsigned or without application fee (if applicable) or received after the closing date or registered online more than once.
- DCIL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. DCIL also reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The prescribed qualification/ experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the Selection Process. DCIL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- List of candidates shortlisted for participating in the Selection Process and also the list of selected candidates for appointment for the above posts will be displayed on DCIL Website www.dredge-india.com for the information of the candidates in due course of time. Candidates are advised to visit DCIL Website www.dredge-india.com for latest updates.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Visakhapatnam Court only.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017