Durgapur Municipal Corporation has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part Time Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Durgapur Municipal Corporation
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Part Time Medical Officer Job on or before 12.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Durgapur Municipal Corporation|
|Vacancy Name||Part Time Medical Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 posts|
|0ast Date to Apply for this job||12.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Durgapur Municipal Corporation, Durgapur|
Detail of Durgapur Municipal Corporation – Part Time Medical Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Part Time Medical Officer under National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal has given approval for implementation of National Urban Health Mission. For successful and smooth implementation of this Programme, Part Time Medical Officers are to be engaged in Durgapur Municipal Corporation on yearly contract basis with contractual consolidated remuneration. Contract will be renewed in case of satisfactory performance in the said post.
- No. of post of Part Time Medical Officer is Eight (08).
- Qualification: Candidate must have minimum qualification of MBBS from MCI recognized Institution. Inservice Officer with essential qualification may also apply through proper channel –
- Age: Upto 63 years on the last date of submission of application. Candidates above 63 years will not be eligible to apply. –
- Experience: Preferably two years practicing experience.
- Other Criteria: Applicant, if resident of the concerned municipal area, shall be preferable.
- Pay: Consolidated fixed remuneration of Rs. 24,000/- (Rupees Twenty four thousand) only per month.
- Appointing Authority: The Mayor, Durgapur Municipal Corporation.
Selection Procedure for Durgapur Municipal Corporation – Part Time Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Part Time Medical Officer – Vacancy in Durgapur Municipal Corporation:
Application should be submitted to the Mayor, Durgapur Municipal Corporation in a sealed envelop, clearly writing on the top Application for the post of Part Time Medical Officer under NUHM. 10. The sealed envelop shall contain bio-data in the format given below along with photocopies of documents in support of age proof, SCSTOBC Category, academic and professional qualification & other testimonials etc.Bio-data Application for the post of Part Time Medical Officer under NUHM” i) Name in full – ii) Date of Birth iii) Category – SCST / OBCOthers. iv) Religion v) FathersHusbands Name in full vi) Permanent Address vii) Present Address viii) Contact No. (Phone, Mobile, email) ix) Academic Qualification (with details) including percentage of marks obtained ) Professional Qualification (with details) xi) Job Experience, if any (with details) signature in full
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Durgapur Municipal Corporation|
|Other State Government jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016