E Courts has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Assistants through recruitment notification – E Courts Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th/12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from E Courts.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Field Assistants on or before 20/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : E Courts
Vacancy Name : Field Assistants
Educational Qualification :10TH/12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs-8,440-24,950/-pm
Job Location : khammam
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : E Courts,khammam
Detail Of E Courts Field Assistants Recruitment:
- Category of Post:FIELD ASSISTANTS
- Roaster Points&Class or Category :No.6(W),OC(Blindnes s or Lowvision)W,No.7 -SC ,No.8(W)-ST(Woman),No. 9-OC .
- No. of Posts :04 Post
- Scale of Pay:8440-24950/- (Pre-Revised)
- QUALIFICATIONS PRESCRIBED: The candidate must have passed in Intermediate examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent Examination. . Linguistic qualification: A candidate shall not be eligible for appointment if he does not possess an adequate knowledge of TELUGU AND URDU, which are the languages of Khammam District. Provided that where sufficient number of candidates who have an adequate knowledge of both the languages are not available, candidates who have an adequate knowledge of any one of the said languages according to the needs of the District may be selected and such candidates shall be eligible for appointment.
- AGE: As on 01.07.2015 the candidates must not have completed (34) years and must have completed (18) years. The age relaxation of maximum age limit is 5 years in respect of SCs/STs and BC candidates and 10 years in respect of Physically handicapped and Ex-Service Men as per Rules under 12 ( c )i) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
- FEES: Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- towards application/examination fee, drawn in favour of the Prl. District Judge, Khammam payable at Khammam. The payment of application/examination fee of Rs.200/- is exempted to the candidates who belongs to SC/ST/PHC/Ex.Ser.men.
- METHOD OF RECRUITMENT: Appointments to the posts notified will be made only on the basis of the presidential order to the extent it applies and subject to Rules of reservation.
- A written examination for (80) marks in objective type of matters on General English, General Knowledge, Judiciary, General Science and General Maths on OMR basis (Technology). The minimum pass marks in the Written Test shall be 40% for the open Competition candidates, for those belonging to Backward Community it shall be 35%, and for those of SC & SC category it shall be 30%.
- Oral interview for 20 marks will be given to the candidates who qualify in the Written Test
Selection Procedure For E Courts – Field Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Field Assistants Vacancy in E Courts:
- Applications are invited for Appointment to the Posts of FIELD ASSISTANTS in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services in the Unit of Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Khammam by Direct Recruitment.
- The last date of Receipt of Application is 20.06.2015 upto 5.00 P.M. The application shall be in the prescribed proforma and to be sent to the following address by Post/ Registered Post/Courier. NO APPLICATION WILL BE RECEIVED DIRECTLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/06/2015