E Courts invites application for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies with Any Graduate/Post Graduate holders
Company name : E Courts
Posts : Junior Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.7960-31550/- p.m
No of Openings : 89
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 03-9-2014
Details of Post :
Junior Assistant & More Vacancies
Applications are invited in the prescribed format enclosed herewith for appointment to the posts of JUNIOR ASSISTANT, STENOGRAPHER GRADE-Ill, TYPIST, EXAMINER, COPYIST AND FIELD ASSISTANT by direct recruitment in AP. Judicial Ministerial Services in the Unit of District and Sessions Judge, Karimnagar as per A.P.J.M.S. Rules, 2003, from the eligible candidates.
- FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT: Applicant must have passed intermediate examination conducted by the AP. State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent examination.Must have knowledge or qualification in Computer Operation.
- FOR THE POST OF FIELD ASSISTANT & EXAMINER:Applicant must have passed intermediate examination conducted by the AP. State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination.
- FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III:1. Applicant must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by the AP. State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent examination.2. Must have passed AP. Govt. Technical Examination Englishtypewriting by Higher Grade.3. Must have passed A.P. Govt. Technical examination in EnglishShorthand by higher grade or its equivalent.Provided that if candidates who have passed the examination by Higher Grade are not available those who have passed the examination by the lower grade may be considered.Must have knowledge or qualification in Computer Operation.
- FOR THE POST 0F TYPIST & COPYIST:1. Applicant must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by the AP. State Board of intermediate Education or its equivalent examination.2. Must have passed A.P. Govt. Technical Examination Englishtypewriting by Higher Grade.Provided that if candidates who have passed the examination by Higher Grade are not available those who have passed the examination by the lower grade may be considered. (This Clause is only applicable for Copyist category post only).3. Must have knowledge or qualification in Computer Operation. (ThisClause is only applicable for Typist category post only)A candidate shall not be eligible for appointment if he/she does not possess an adequate knowledge to the language or languages of the District in which he is to be appointed”.
- Must have completed 18 years of age and must NOT have completed34 years of age as on 01-07-2014.
- The maximum age relaxation limit is 5 years in respect of SCs, STs and Backward Class candidates and 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped and Ex-servicemen as per rules in force.
APPLICATION/EXAMINATION FEE: The candidates shall pay Rs. 200/— (Rupees Two hundred only) towards examination fee to be conducted on O.M.R. Basis (Technology) in the form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in any Nationalised Bank payable at KARIMNAGAR in favour of the PRINCIPAL DISTRICT JUDGE, KARIMNAGAR. The candidates belonging to Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Physically Handicapped and Ex. Service Men categories are exempted from payment of examination fee.
COPIES OF DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED:
- Certificates of Academic and Technical Qualifications such as Marks Lists, Pass Certificates, Provisional Certificates and other Testimonials, T.C. conduct, study, bonafide certificates and other certificates, if any; duly attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Marks List of the Qualifying Examination i.e., Intermediate i and H years.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Community(Caste) Certificate in case of reserved categories i.e., SC, ST and BC issued by competent authority.
- Certificate in respect of Local/Non Local Candidate in terms of Presidential Orders 1975 i.e., Study Certificate for 4 consecutive academic years i.e., from classes Vll to X are to be enclosed to their applications or in case, if, they have not studied in any institution in the district during the said period of 4 years, residence certificate from the concerned MRO for four years preceding the year of qualifying examination in Annexure-I; and residence certificate for four years preceding the year of issue of certificate shall be produced in Annexure-ii in terms of G.O.Ms.No.729, GAD (SPF-A) Department, Dt; 01-11-1975. If the certificates in proof of Local/Non Local candidature are not produced or if they are not in accordance with these instructions, the application will be rejected.
- Residential Certificate issued by concerned M.R.O.,
- Employment Registration Card.
- In case of physically handicapped candidates the certificates issued by the Medical Board, clearly specifying the nature of disability and percentage of disability should be enclosed.
- A self addressed registered postal cover with acknowledgment by affixing postal stamps worth of Rs.25/- (Rupees twenty five only) or as fixed by the postal authorities for RPAD.
- Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) in favour of the Principal District Judge, Karimnagar.
- (3)Three recent Passport size photographs of the applicant duly attested by the Gazetted Officer — (i) on the top of the application in the space provided, (ii) on the original hall ticket; and (iii) on the duplicate hall ticket in the spaces provided thereof.
PENSION SCHEME: The employees appointed under this notification will be covered by the CONTRIBUTORY PENSION SCHEME ONLY and that the existing Pension Scheme as per Andhra Pradesh Revised Pension Rules, 1980 will not be applicable to them as per G.O.Ms.No.653, 654, 655 Finance (Pen-l) Department, dt.22-9-2004 issued
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 03-9-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From E Courts|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017