East Coast Railway (ECR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 46 Sports Quota Jobs Examination-2014 through recruitment notification – East Coast Railway (ECR) Recruitment 2015– EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. ECOR /PERS/SPQ(OA)/2014-15. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10th/ +2 Class)/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from East Coast Railway (ECR)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the 46 Sports Quota Jobs Examination-2014 Job on or before 26.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How to Apply for This Post:
|Company Name||East Coast Railway (ECR)|
|Vacancy Name||46 Sports Quota Jobs Examination-2014|
|Educational Qualification|| Matriculation (10TH
|Total No of Vacancy||46 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||EAST COAST RAILWAY Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd Floor, Rail Sadan, PO-Mancheswar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751017.|
Detail of East Coast Railway (ECR)46 Sports Quota Jobs Examination-2014 Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible Sportspersons who are Indian nationals for recruitment against Sports Quota (Open Advt.) for the year 2014-15 in East Coast Railway for the vacancies indicated
- Name of the Post: Sports Quota
- Pay Band-I (Rs.5200-20200/-)
- Name of the Unit:
- ECoR Hqs: 31 posts
- WAT: 05 posts
- KUR: 05 posts
- SBP: 25 posts
- Total No.of Posts: 46
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-25 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess university Degree or its equivalent for Rs.2800/- Grade Pay, Matriculation or its equivalent with 80 words per minute in Shorthand (English) for a duration of 10 minutes which will be transcribed in typing in 65 minutes for Rs.2400/- Grade Pay, Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for Rs.1900 & 2000/- Grade Pay, 10th standard or ITI or equivalent from a recognized board for Rs.1800/- Grade Pay.
Candidates has to pay Rs.100/- for UR & OBC candidates in the form of Indian Postal Order from any Post Office (issued on or after the date of this notification) drawn in favour of “FA&CAO, East Coast Railway, payable at Bhubaneswar”. There is no Fee for SC/ ST, ex-servicemen, physically challenged, women, minority candidates (Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists & Zorastrians [Parsis]) and candidates belonging to economically backward classes (whose family income is less than Rs.50,000/- per annum).
Selection Procedure for East Coast Railway (ECR)- 46 Sports Quota Jobs Examination-2014 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26.01.2015.
- Selection will be based upon performance in sports Trials and Interview/ Certificate Verification to be conducted and finalized by a nominated selection committee.
How to apply for 46 Sports Quota Jobs Examination-2014 Vacancy in East Coast Railway (ECR):
- Candidates should carefully read the instructions in this Employment Notice before filling up application form. Application Form should be made on a good quality white A-4 (210×297 mm) size paper using ONE SIDE ONLY. The candidate should use the same format published in the Employment Notice.
- The candidates have to fill up required information in his/her own handwriting using blue / black ball point pen. The application should be filled either in English or Hindi but not in any other language. Application filled in any language other than Hindi/English and by any person other than the applicant and having any change in the format of application will lead to rejection of application summarily.
- One recent passport size photograph (4cm x 5cm) should be affixed on the application form without fail. The Photo may preferably be not older than 3 month as on date of applying. The photo should clearly reveal the full face and should be taken without wearing cap and goggles/coloured glasses. Photo should be new, sharp and clear, with light background, suitable for scanning and printing. Do not put any mark or signature on the front side of the affixed photograph. The photograph should be neatly and firmly pasted in the prescribed space, and not stapled or pinned. Photograph should not be attested.
- One loose extra photograph with name, date of birth, and signature of the candidate written on the backside should be attached along with the application form.
- Candidate should copy the paragraph at Item-20 of the application form in English/Hindi in his/her own running handwriting (not in capital/spaced out letters) in the space given below the paragraph.
- Signature of the applicant must be full and in running hand not in block capital letter or disjointed letters. Candidates are required to sign in English or in Hindi in the prescribed places provide in the application form.
- While filling up of the application, candidates have to ensure that the signatures and two marks of physical identification (like a mole on the nose, cut-mark on the fore head in the left side or a scar mark below the left arm etc)are clearly given without fail. Candidates should also give two left thumb impressions in the application form. If the LTIs are not clear and are smudged, the application will be liable to be rejected.
- Applicant should write on the top of the envelope containing the application as follows: “Application against Sports Quota (Open Advt.) recruitment for the year 2014-15.” (ix) Candidate should clearly indicate the specific sports discipline, event, and position applying for as given in Para-1.1 above. (e.g, Attacker / Blocker etc).
- Candidates should send their applications so as to reach at the address mentioned against the category at Para-7 on or before the closing date and time. Railway administration shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Candidates intend to apply for a particular category, should send their application to the respective address mentioned at Para-7 above. Applications received at the address not pertaining to that category will be rejected. Late applications would be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should submit only one application at a particular address. Applications of candidates submitting more than one application at a particular address will be rejected.
- Candidates should note that only Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/High School Examination Certificates is to be considered.
- Only international numerical like 1,2,3 etc should be used.
- Candidates should indicate Religion, Sex(Male/Female), Marital Status, Community(UR/SC/ST/OBC), Serving Employee, Serving railway Casual labour/substitutes, judicially separated woman / widow etc. in the relevant column of the application form.
- Selected candidates are likely to be posted anywhere on East Coast Railway after successful completion of all pre-appointment formalities, including training wherever prescribed. (xvii) Before applying for a post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria stipulated for the post. The Railway Administration would be free to reject any application not fulfilling the requisite criteria at any stage of recruitment and if erroneously appointed, such candidate is liable to be summarily removed from service even after appointment.
- Serving Government Employees should send applications through proper channel only i.e. through their office. Further, that while filling up the application, candidates serving in any government Department or Public Sector Undertaking including Railways may give a “Declaration” that they have intimated the fact of their applying for the exam to their office in the event of their selection, they will submit NOC from their employer at the time of Document Verification. In case they fail to submit NOC at the time of Document Verification, their candidature would be cancelled.
- Those candidates who are debarred from appearing in any of the RRB/RRC exams need not apply unless their debarration period expires by the closing date of this Employment Notification. Their application shall not be entertained.
- Applicant should enclose with the application a set of legible xerox copies of all certificates, in proof of educational qualification, age, ST/SC/OBC status etc.
- UR / OBC candidates should enclose application fee as explained at para-5 above without fail.
- Applicant should fill all 25 columns in the application without fail.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26.01.2015
East Coast Railway (ECR)Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. ECOR /PERS/SPQ(OA)/2014-15.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From ECR|
|Other Railway jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016