East Coast Railway has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part Time Dental Surgeon through recruitment notification – East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. – PTDS.01/2015. Candidates who have completed BDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from East Coast Railway.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Part Time Dental Surgeon. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/10/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : East Coast Railway
Vacancy Name : Part Time Dental Surgeon
Educational Qualification : B.D.S
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Sambalpur
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 06/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, East Coast Railway, Sambalpur (Railway Hospital, Sambalpur)
Detail Of East Coast Railway Part Time Dental Surgeon Recruitment:
East Coast Railway desires to engage one Part Time Dental Surgeon at Divisional Railway Hospital, Sambalpur on contract basis for a period of one year with 02 hours duty per day and 06 days per week which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis, not extendable beyond 10 years or till the post filled up by regular IRMS Doctors or the scheme is available whichever is earlier. The details are given below:-
- Total no. of vacancies – 01
- PLACE OF ENGAGEMENT The place of engagement is at Divisional Railway Hospital, Sambalpur.
- ELIGIBILITY (i)Educational Qualification The candidates should be BDS pass with 03 years experience or be a Post graduate(MDS) and with Registration in Indian Medical Council or Dental Council or in possession of valid Registration Certificate of any of the State Medical Councils of India after completion of one year compulsory Rotatory Internship.
- Age – Not exceeding 50 years of age. However age relaxation is admissible for 5 years to candidate from SC/ST community and 3 years for OBC community candidates.
- REMUNERATION i) Monthly remuneration is Rs. 9,700/- (for 02 hour duty daily). ii) Daily rate of deduction from the fee for absence, in excess of eligibility may be Rs. 323/- per day
- Other terms & conditions
- The Part Time Dental Surgeon who enters contract with Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity or automatic extension of the term of contract.
- During the validity of the contract, the Part Time Dental Surgeon or the Railway Administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract by giving prior 15 days notice at any time during the contract without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The engagement as Part Time Dental Surgeon on contract basis is a stopgap arrangement and will not count as service.
- It will not confer any right for automatic regularization or absorption in Railways.
- The detailed instructions with regard to the duties during contract in Railways shall be given to Part Time Dental Surgeon in the event of selection along with the offer of engagement.
- The selected candidate will not have any right for engagement if a UPSC Selected Candidate is available during the period of contract.
- The contract shall also be terminated by the Railways administration if the Part Time Dental Surgeon on contract basis is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated. The administration of the ECoR reserves absolute rights to cancel this notification without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Appearance in the interview will not vest any right upon the candidate to be engaged as Part Time Dental Surgeon on contract basis and no reasons will be cited or communication shall be made with the candidate in the event of candidate not getting selected.
- The Part Time Dental Surgeon will follow the rules of the Institution during the contract.
Selection Procedure For East Coast Railway – Part Time Dental Surgeon Post:
- Written Test on 06/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Part Time Dental Surgeon vacancy in East Coast Railway:
VENUE AND DATE OF WALK-IN INTERVIEW : Eligible and willing candidates should report as per details given below along with the original academic and professional certificates with one additional copies of all the testimonials (attested by Gaz Officer), two passport size photographs. SC, ST and OBC candidates should bring their latest caste certificate (attested copy and original both) issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/10/2015
VENUE : Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, East Coast Railway, Sambalpur (Railway Hospital, Sambalpur)
Reference: East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. – PTDS.01/2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017