East Coast Railway has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Light Classical Vocal music (Male&Female) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree / Diploma/12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from East Coast Railway .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Light Classical Vocal music (Male&Female) Job on or before21/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : East Coast Railway
Vacancy Name : Light Classical Vocal music (Male&Female)
Educational Qualification :Any Bachelors Degree/Diploma/12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.20,200/p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job :21/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),2 nd Floor, South Block Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, PO-Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar,Odisha – 751017.
Detail of East Coast Railway Light Classical Vocal music (Male&Female) Recruitment:
- Cultural Disciplines :
- (a) Light Classical Vocal music (Male) – One Post.
- (b) Light Classical Vocal music (Female) – One Post
Professional Cultural Qualifications:Essential : Possession of degree / diploma / certificate in vocal music from Government recognized institute.Desirable: Experience in Light classical vocal music and performance given on AIR /Doordarshan. Prizes won at National level.Educational: Qualification 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. (50% marks in the aggregate will be required for NTPC categories. 50% marks are not required for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates.). Pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and having ITI certificate may also apply to be posted as Tech-III.Age as on 01.01.2016 : [In terms of Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)-II/ 94/ RR-1/29 dated 11.05.2015 ] UR OBC SC/ST18 – 29 Years 18 – 32 Years 18 – 34 Years
Selection Procedure for East Coast Railway – Light Classical Vocal music (Male&Female) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Light Classical Vocal music (Male&Female) Vacancy in East Coast Railway :
- Candidates should carefully read the instructions in this Employment Notice before filling up application form. Application Form should be made on a good quality white A-4 (210×297 mm) size paper using ONE SIDE ONLY. The candidate should use the same form at published in the Employment Notice.
- The candidate has to fill up required information in his/her own handwriting using blue / black ball point pen. The application should be filled either in English or Hindi but not in any other language. Application filled in any language other than Hindi/English and by any person other than the applicant and having any change in the format of application will lead to rejection of application summarily.
- One recent passport size photograph (4cm x 5cm) should be affixed on the application form without fail. The Photo may preferably be not older than 3 month as on date of applying. The photo should clearly reveal the full face and should be taken without wearing cap and goggles/coloured glasses Photo should be new, sharp and clear, with light background, suitable for scanning and printing. Do not put any mark or signature on the front side of the affixed photograph. The photograph should be neatly and firmly pasted in the prescribed space, and not stapled or pinned. Photograph should not be attested.
- One loose extra photograph with name, date of birth, and signature of the candidate written on the backside should be attached along with the application form.
- Candidate should copy the paragraph at Item-20 of the application form in English/Hindi in his/her own running handwriting (not in capital/spaced out letters) in the space given below the paragraph.
- Signature of the applicant must be full and in running hand not in block capital letter or disjointed letters. Candidates are required to sign in English or in Hindi in the prescribed places provided in the application form.
- While filling up of the application, candidates have to ensure that the signatures and two marks of physical
- identification (like a mole on the nose, cut-mark on the fore head in the left side or a scar mark below the left arm
- etc)are clearly given without fail. Candidates should also give two left thumb impressions in the application form.
- If the LTIs are not clear and are smudged, the application will be liable to be rejected.
- Applicant should write on the top of the envelope containing the application as follows: “Application against Cultural Quota recruitment for the year 2015 ‐16.”
- Applicant should clearly indicate one of the cultural disciplines notified as at Para ‐ 2 of the notification. Applications without indicating this cultural discipline will be rejected.
- Application should reach the address shown at para-8 above on or before the closing date and time mentioned
- at the top of this notification. Railway Administration sh all not be responsible for an
- y postal delays. Application received after the last date & time would be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should note that only Date of Birth as
- recorded in the Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate is to be considered.
- Only international numerical like 1,2,3 etc should be used.
- Candidate should write his/her name, father’s name / husband’s name in capital letters as given in educational Certificate. Each letter should be filled in one box as shown below. One box should be left blank between each part of the name: V I J A Y K U M AR
- Candidates should indicate Religion, Sex(Male/Female), Marital Status, Community(UR/SC/ST/OBC), Serving Employee, Serving railway Casual labour/substitutes, judicially separated woman / widow etc. in the relevant column of the application form.
- Selected candidates are likely to be posted anywhere on East Coast Railway after successful completion of all pre-appointment formalities, including training wherever prescribed.
- Before applying for a post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria stipulated for the post. The Railway Administration would be free to reject any application not fulfilling the requisite criteria at any stage of recruitment and if erroneously appointed, such candidate is liable to be summarily removed from service even after appointment.
- Serving Government Employees should send applications through proper channel only i.e. through their office. Further, that while filling up the application, candidates serving in any government Department or Public Sector Undertaking including Railways may give a “Declaration” that they have intimated the fact of their applying for the exam to their office in the event of their selection, they will submit NOC from their employer at the time of Document Verification. In case they fail to submit NOC at the time of Document Verification, their candidature would be cancelled.
- Those candidates who are debarred from appearing in any of the RRB/RRC exams need not apply unless their debarment period is over by the closing date of this Employment Notification. Otherwise, their applications shall not be entertained.
- Applicant should enclose with the application a set of Self ‐ Attested legible xerox copies of all certificates, in proof of educational qualification, age, ST/SC/OBC status etc.
- UR / OBC candidates should enclose application feeas explained at para ‐above without fail.
- Applicant should fill all 23 columns in the application without fail
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job21/9/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016