East Coast Railway conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Medical Practitioners (General Duty Medical Oficers) for MBBS holders on October 14-November 03, 2014
Company name : East Coast Railway
Posts : Medical Practitioners (General Duty Medical Oficers)
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs.55,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 06
Location : Bhubaneswar
Walk in date : October 14, 21 & November 03, 2014
Details of Post :
Medical Practitioners (General Duty Medical Oficers)
East Coast Railway desires to engage Indian citzens as ful time Contract Medical Practioners (General duty Medical Oficers) from open market, retired Railway Doctors and retired Government Medical Doctors of State Government and Central Government on contract basis for a period of one year which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis, not extendable beyond 10 years or til the post filed up by UPSC selected Doctors or the scheme is available whichever is earlier. The details are given below:-
Name of the Post : Medical Practitioners (General Duty Medical Oficers)
- No of Post : 06
- Qualification : The candidate should be minimum MBBS pas degree recognized by the Indian Medical Council and with registration in Indian Medical Council or in possesion of valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Councils of India after completion of one year compulsory, rotatory Internship. No other certificates wil be accepted.
- Age : (i) Not exceeding 50 years of age. However, age relaxation is admissible for 5 years for SC/ST category candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates. (i) For retired Railway Doctor, retired Government Medical Doctors of State Government and Central Government: Age up to 65 years.
- Remuneration : Monthly remuneration is 55,000/-(including HRA & Transport Allowance) for Full Time General Duty Medical Officer-CMP
How to apply :
Eligible and wiling candidates should report as per details given below along with the original academic and professional certificates with one additional copies of al the testimonials (attested by Gaz Officer), two passport size photographs. SC, ST and OBC candidates should bring their latest caste certificate (attested copy and original both) issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format.
For retired railway doctors, retired Government Medical Doctors of State Government and Central Government – the wiling candidates may report for walk-in interview to the above mentioned venue with an application along with original certificates for prof of date of birth; educational qualification; original P.P.O.(pension payment authority), two passport size photographs; service certificate & LPC along with attested photo copies to be produced.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Selected candidates will be subjected to medical examination and only medically fit candidate will be given the award of contract/engagement as CMP. At the time of entering in to contract, the CMP shal produce certificate of his/her character and antecedents from two gazetted oficers of the Central/State Govt.
- The full time Contract Medical Practitioner who enters contract with Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity or automatic extension of the term of contract.
- During the validity of the contract, the CMP will be at liberty to terminate the contract for betterment of his/her carer or any other ground by giving 15 days prior notice to the Railways. The contract can also be terminated by the Railways at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reasons whatsoever. The contract shall also be terminated by the Railways administration if the CMP is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated
- iv) It will not confer any right for automatic regularization or absorption in railways.
- No private practice is allowed.
- The detailed instructions with regard to the duties while in contract in Railways shall be given to CMP concerned in the event of selection along with the offer of engagement.
- Appearance in the interview will not vest any right upon the candidate to be engaged as CMP & no reasons will be cited or communication shall be made with the candidate in the event of candidate not getting selected.
- The administration of the ECoR reserves absolute rights to cancel this notification without assigning any reason(s).
- One set 1st class complimentary Railway pas for self and family during each contractual year shall be issued after 03 months continuous engagement.
- No Railway privilege passes/PTOs shall be admissible to Retired Railway Doctors engaged as CMP in his/her capacity of CMP.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : October 14, 21 & November 03, 2014
- Office of the CPO, 2nd Flor, South Block, ECoR Sadan, BHUBANESWAR : 14.10.2014 From 10.30 hrs onwards
- Railway Health Unit, Srikakulam : 21.10.2014 From 10.30 hrs onwards
- Divisional Railway Hospital Sambalpur : 03.1.2014 From 10.30 hrs onwards
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ECR||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|