Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) invites application for the recruitment of Advisor (LRE) with Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
Company name : Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL)
Posts : Advisor (LRE)
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.60000-70000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Burdwan
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
Eastern Coalfields Limited (A Subsidiary of Coal India Limited) invites application for engagement of Advisor(LRE) from retired executives of LRE Discipline of E-7/E-8 grades from PSUs/ autonomous organizations of Central/ State Govts., Officers of Class-C & above of Central/State Govts. on contractual basis for an initial period of six months The contract may be extended for another six months depending upon requirement and satisfactory performance. VRS optees will not be considered.
- No. of posts : 1(One)
- Maximum age limit for eligibility : Not more than 65 years
- Nature of work : The incumbent will be responsible for preparation of land acquisition and rehabilitation planning on a long term basis. Liasioningand coordination with various Government bodies for facilitating land acquisition and rehabilitation activities. Preparation, upkeep and maintenance of ECL’s land and property records including revenue records etc.
- Remuneration : Rs.60000-70000/- p.m.
Terms & Conditions The selected advisors would be stationed at any of the HQ.Estb./areas of Eastern Coalfields Limited.
- The engagement of Advisor shall be subject to Medical fitness to be certified by Company Medical Officer
- Notice Period for termination of contract – one month’s notice or consolidated compensation amount from either side.
- The Advisor so engaged has to maintain the integrity and secrecy of the company’s business and shall not engage himself with any other business during his tenure as Advisor. He shall perform the duties of the advisor with due diligence.
- Tax – In case payment of service Tax is required, then the same shall be re-imbursed on production of proof of such payment.
- Other terms and conditions will be as per CIL’s policy in vogue
How to apply :
The Application Forms can be downloaded from ECL website www.easterncoal.gov.in under the caption “Recruitment Notices”. Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their resume along with following (self-attested) documents:
- Proof of age(Matriculation Certificate)
- Superannuation notice
- Certificates of qualification.
These documents alongwith application format should reach the office of Dy.GM(EE), ECL, Sanctoria, P.S. Disergarh, Pin-713333, Burdwan(W.B) latest by 15 .12.2014 by Registered post/Speed Post.
Following important points may also be noted:
- Applications received after 15.12.2014 will not be considered and the company will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission on application within specified time.
- ECL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/restrict/modify/alter the engagement process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. Any modifications/amendments, if any, in this notification will be given in ECL website only.
- All correspondence with the candidates shall be made as per his address, given in the application. However, important information will also be available at ECL’s website.
- ECL reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview/selection process. No T.A will be paid to any candidate for appearing interview/selection process.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ECL|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016