Eastern Coalfields Limited invites application for the recruitment of Chairman and Managing Directorwith MBA/Graduate holders
Company name : Eastern Coalfields Limited
Posts : Chairman and Managing Director
Qualification : MBA/Graduate
Salary : Rs.75,000- 90,000/- p.m
No of Openings : NA
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 04/8/2014
Details of Post :
Chairman and Managing Director
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of CHAIRMAN AND MANAGING DIRECTOR, EASTERN COALFIELDS LIMITED (ECL)in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.75,000- 90,000/-(revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 4THAUGUST, 2014. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy
- Minimum 45 years.
- Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others.The age of superannuation is 60 years.II.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognised university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organisation of repute. Persons preferably with Technical qualifications in Mining Engineering/MBA and having sound mining background and experience in management, project construction, familiarity with Finance, Marketing in national/international fields and dealing with multi-lateral agencies will have added advantage. Provided that minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
PAY SCALE : (a) Central Public Sector Executives.Executives holding posts in the pay scale of:
- Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA)
- Rs. 9500-11550 (IDA) POST 01.01.1992
- Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) POST 01.01.1997
- Rs. 51300–73000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007
- Rs. 18400- 22400 (CDA)
- Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 10000 (CDA)The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
Government Officers : Government officers of the level of Joint Secretary in Govt. of India or on equivalent scale of pay or Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force, on the date of application will be eligible for consideration on immediate absorption basis.
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS : Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows:
- For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority.
- For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative ministry.
- For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE
- Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed.
- If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 4TH AUGUST, 2014 . No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection
- Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARDONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 04/8/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ECL|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016