Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 28.02.2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL)
|Total No of Vacancy
||Rs. 42,720-57,325/- p.m.
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||APEPDCL, Corporate Office, P&T Colony, Seethammadhara, Near Gurudwara, Visakhapatnam–530 013
Detail of Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL) Director Recruitment:
- Name of the PSU : EASTERN POWER DISTRIBUTION COMPANY OF (Public Sector Utility) A.P. LIMITED
- Name of the Post : DIRECTOR (FINANCE)
- Age of the applicant : The applicant shall not be above 62 years of age as on the date of notification. [As per the amendment orders issued by Govt. of A.P. vide G.O. Ms. No.54, Energy (Power-III) Dept, Dt.26.09.2013]
- Qualification : The person shall have minimum Bachelors / equivalent degree in the subject direct relevant to the position.
- Eligibility Criteria : 1) The person shall have atleast 15 years of experience in the field relevant to the position. 2) The person shall have atleast 2-5 years of professional experience with any State / Central Government and / or Government undertaking. Such person shall also have completed three years of minimum combined service in the categories of Chief General Manager equivalent to Chief Engineer / Chief General Manager and Superintending Engineer / General Manager together or three years minimum experience in the categories of Chief General Manager/Executive Director or an equivalent rank in the State Government / Public Sector Undertakings etc. 3) The person shall have minimum Bachelor’s / equivalent Degree in the subject directly relevant to the position. (For. ex : a person who can be eligible for the position of Director, Finance shall have atleast a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or an equivalent subject. Qualified chartered accountants and company secretaries can also be considered as eligible persons.)
- Tenure of appointee : Directors shall be selected initially for a term of Two (2) years. The Tenure of the appointee may be extended for a period of One (1) year at a time up to a maximum of Two (2) extensions. All decisions related to extension of tenure shall be made after the approval of the competent authority with the recommendation of the Selection Committee based on the yearly assessment report of the Director. Candidates with outstanding assessment only should be considered for reappointment.
- Emoluments : Existing time scale – Rs.42720-1430-44150-1585-52075- 1750-57325 plus applicable allowances (DA + HRA + CCA + Security Guard Allowance + Telephone Operator Allowance + Office Sub-ordinate Allowance). The emoluments are subject to modification from time to time by the Govt. of AP.
- Company Profile : APEPDCL was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act 1956 as wholly owned State Government Company. The Company is presently engaged in Distribution of Power.
- Job Description and : As decided and entrusted by the Board / Chairman & responsibilities Managing Director/APEPDCL.
Selection Procedure for Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.02.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL) :
i) In the prescribed format along with enclosures (as annexed) well in advance on or before 28.02.2015 before 05:00 PM addressed to: Chairman & Managing Director, APEPDCL, Corporate Office, P&T Colony, Seethammadhara, Near Gurudwara, Visakhapatnam–530 013 ii) APEPDCL under any circumstances will not entertain the information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling up the application form at the time of submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he / she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at later stage. The candidate should not furnish any false/ tampered/ fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling of the application form. iii) Person selected if already in Govt. Service will have to seek retirement before appointment. iv) The applicant if in Govt. Service should forward the application through proper channel. The forwarding authorities should also certify that the entries in the application have been verified from the records and found correct and that no disciplinary / vigilance proceedings are pending or contemplated against the Officer as well as no major / minor penalties imposed on the Officer during the last ten years. v) If Candidate is in service the forwarding authorities should forward the application with the following documents. a) Up-to-date and complete Confidential Report (CR) dossiers in original / attested xerox copies of last five (5) years Annual Confidential Reports (ACR) of the candidate. b) Integrity Certificate. c) Vigilance Clearance including certification that no disciplinary proceedings or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the officer concerned. d) List of major / minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidates during the last ten years / No penalty certificate. The application of candidates received without the CR dossiers / ACRs, or which contain incomplete information, or received after the due date will not be entertained. APEPDCL reserves the right to modify / cancel the notification and / or recruitment process without assigning any reason. i) Application Form in prescribed proforma as Annexured to the Notification in Duplicate. ii) Attested copies in support of Age, Qualification, Nationality, Caste. ii) Annual Reports for the last 5 years where worked. iii) Evidence of work experience. iv) Candidate has to submit willingness for the post of Director if selected. vii) In service applicants should submit the application through proper channel along with “No Objection Letter” from the Controlling Officer / Head of Department.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.02.2015