Eastern Railway Employees Co operative Bank Limited (ERECB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officers, Office Assistants through recruitment notification – Eastern Railway Employees Co operative Bank Limited (ERECB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.2/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Eastern Railway Employees Co operative Bank Limited (ERECB).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officers, Office Assistants Job on or before 20-May-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Eastern Railway Employees Co operative Bank Limited (ERECB)
Vacancy Name : Officers, Office Assistants
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 10 post
Salary : Rs.5,200-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20-May-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : THE EASTERN RAILWAY EMPLOYEES’ CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD, 10, Strand Road, Kolkata-700001
Detail of Eastern Railway Employees Co operative Bank Limited (ERECB) Officers, Office Assistants Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidate (Domicile of West Bengal, Bihar & Uttar Pradesh) for the post of 5 (five) Officers & 5(five) in Office Assistants post in bank from the candidates who have passed the exam conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 in RRBs CWE III for Officers & Office Assistants.
- Age : Age as on 01-Jun-2014 18 – 28 years.
- Scale of Pay : For Officers : On successful completion of probation periods for 2 years the candidates would be placed in the pay scale as under: Basic Pay Rs.9300.00 + Grade Pay Rs,4200/- in the scale of Rs,9300-34800 + other allowances = Gross Pay Rs.35307/- per month in the line of pay scale of Eastern Railway. Consolidated pay during probation period- Rs.25000/- p.m. for 1st year and Rs.30,000/- for the 2nd year. For Office Assistants On successful completion of probation periods for 12 months the candidates would be placed in the pay scale as under: Basic Pay Rs.5200.00 + Grade Pay Rs2800/- in the scale of Rs,5200-20200 + other allowances = Gross Pay Rs.20202/- per month in the line of pay scale of Eastern Railway. Consolidated pay during probation period (1 year) Rs.18000/-p.m.
- Educational Qualification as on 09-Jul-2014 : For Officers : The applicant must have passed & secured at least 60% marks at graduation level from a recognized university with basic computer knowledge and operational skill. For Office Assistants The applicant must have passed and secured at 60% marks at Higher Secondary level, and have passed graduation from a recognized university with basic computer knowledge and operational skill.
- Probation Period : For Officers – 24 months which may be extended for another 12 months if performance not found satisfactory during probationary period For Office Assistants – 12 months which may be extended for another 6 months if performance not found satisfactory during the probation period.
Selection Procedure for Eastern Railway Employees Co operative Bank Limited (ERECB) – Officers, Office Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20-May-2015.
- TWS obtained in RRBs CWE III for Offices/ Office Assistants and Interview
How to apply for Officers, Office Assistants Vacancy in Eastern Railway Employees Co operative Bank Limited (ERECB) :
- There is no reservation for social category. SC/ST/OBC candidates who may want to apply will have to fulfill general category norms of qualification, age and cut off to be eligible. XS/PH candidates who may want to apply will have to fulfill general category norms of qualification, age and cut off to be eligible.
- Candidate working in Govt./Semi Govt./ Central undertaking/ Public undertaking will be required to produce No Objection Certificate from their employers at the time of joining in the absence of which his/her candidature may not be considered.
- Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the website/advertisement.
- In case, if it is detected that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and furnish incorrect/false information/certificate/ documents or suppressed any material facts his/her candidature will stand cancelled, without further reference.
- All candidates will have to produce copy of the online application submitted to IBPS along with original as well as attested photocopies of certificates regarding Qualification, Essential Requirements i.e. Print out of the downloaded Score Card, Date of Birth, in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevailg
- Action will be against candidates found guilty of misconduct: Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application.
- The Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated through website.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- A panel of 10 successful candidates will be made prepared and will be valid for one year from the date of interview.
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank website http://erecb.com/ No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The candidates will be required to provide registration number and password of RRBs CWE for officers/office assistants while registering.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and contact No.(the same email ID and Contact number as registered with IBPS) It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send intimation for joining through registered email ID.
- Candidates are first required to go to the Banks website http://erecb.com/ and click the link “Career”. Thereafter ‘Click Here Online Application’ for the format to apply online.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such application would be rejected
- The application printout, the receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission on the interview date Note : Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn. Merely satisfying the eligibility/criteria norms do not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage or cancel the conduct of interview/ process without assigning any reason. Decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20-May-2015
Eastern Railway Employees Co operative Bank Limited (ERECB) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.2/2015.