Eastern Railway has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Group C through recruitment notification – Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.1/2015/CQ/ER. Candidates who have completed 12th, Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Eastern Railway
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Group C on or before 31/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Eastern Railway
Vacancy Name :Group C
Educational Qualification : 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : KOLKATA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : OFFICE OF THE CHIEF PERSONNEL OFFICER, EASTERN RAILWAY 17, NETAJI SUBHAS ROAD (1st FLOOR), FAIRLIE PLACE KOLKATA-700 001
Detail Of Eastern Railway Group C Recruitment:
Applications, on plain paper (A4 size) in the given format neatly typed either in English or Hindi are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies against Cultural Quota of Eastern Railway for the year 2015-16 for two (02) posts in Group ‘C’ category. The candidates having no Cultural qualifications need not to apply.
- No of Post : 02
- Salary : Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + GP Rs 1,900/2,000/- in PB-I
- ESSENTIAL CONDITION (Minimum Educational Qualification & Cultural Qualification): 1. Passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less that 50% marks in the aggregate. (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates and for the candidates of any category possessing higher qualification). (Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Tabla & Dance (Solo) only from Govt Recognized University/ Institute or Deemed University.
- DESIRABLE CONDITION a. Experience in the field and performance given on All India Radio/Doordarshan etc. b. Awards/Prizes won at National Level.
EXAMINATION FEES : The Examination Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only is payable either in form of Demand Draft (DD) / Indian Postal Order (IPO/ Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favour of ‘FA & CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata’. This Examination Fee is not refundable/transferable/ adjustable under any circumstances. DDs/IPOs issued before the date of publication of this Employment Notice or after the closing date will not be accepted and the Application Form will be rejected. Fee Exemptions: SC/ST, Physically Handicapped, Women candidates, Minority [Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists Jains and Zoroastrians (Parses)] candidates. Candidate belonging
to economically Backward Classes [family income is less than Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees fifty thousand) per annum] are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Selection Procedure For Eastern Railway – Group C Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- WRITTEN TEST
- Selection of Candidates will be subjected to Medical Examination as applicable for the post in the prescribed medical standard by Railway Medical Authority prior to their appointment after due selection
- Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions.
- The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2016
- All the photocopies of Certificates in regards to age, educational qualifications, cultural qualifications and other qualifications, caste certificates (from appropriate Civil Authorities in standard proforma with Photograph) and other certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer are to be enclosed along with the application form.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (size 23 c.m. × 10 c.m.) affixing postage stamp of Rs.5/-(Rupees five) only. In case of SC/ST & Physically Handicapped candidates, Postage stamp is not required.
- Two recent passport size photographs with their names written at the backside should be clipped along with the application form.
- Application not properly filled in, incomplete or with overwriting, erasing or not supported by the attested copies of relevant certificates will be liable to be rejected.
- Application received by post directly beyond the last date will not be entertained. Railway Administration, Eastern Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery.
- The candidates’ admission at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- In case of serving employee “No objection certificate” from the employer should be submitted.
- The applicant is liable to be appointed against any suitable post as per Grade Pay advertised, & anywhere in Eastern Railway.
How To Apply For Group C Vacancy in Eastern Railway:
Application in prescribed format to be sent by-post to the Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, CPO Office, Recruitment Section (1st floor), 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001 OR dropped in the box (any working day from 10:00 hrs. to 17:00 hrs.) kept in the office of the Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, Recruitment Section, 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001. Super-scribing on the top left hand side of the envelop “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST IN GROUP-‘C’ CATEGORY AGAINST CULTURAL QUOTA” . Closing Date and Time for receipt of applications: 31.08.2015 upto17.00 hrs. Closing Date & Time for candidates residing at Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Predesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island and candidates residing abroad 15.09.2015 up to 17.00 hrs.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
Reference: Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.1/2015/CQ/ER
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016