Eastern Railway has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scouts & Guides Quota through recruitment notification – Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 1/2015/S&G/ER. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Eastern Railway
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Scouts & Guides Quota on or before 24/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Eastern Railway
Vacancy Name :Scouts & Guides Quota
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 10 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : KOLKATA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : EASTERN RAILWAY FAIRLIE PLACE (1 st FLOOR) 17, NETAJI SUBHAS ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 001.
Detail Of Eastern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment:
Applications, on plain paper (A4 size) in the given format neatly typed or either in English or Hindi are invited from the eligible Scouts & Guides candidates for filling up the vacancies against Scouts & Guides Quota of Eastern Railway for the year 2015-16 in category no.1 in Grade Pay. Rs. 1900/2000/- for the 2(two) posts in Group ‘C’ & in category no. 2 in Grade Pay. Rs. 1800/- for the 08 (eight) posts in erstwhile Group ‘D’. The candidates having no Scouts & Guides qualification need not to apply. For Category – 1 [Gr. ‘C’ in PB-1 5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- / 2,000/-] Application in prescribed format is to be sent by Post to the Chief Personnel Officer, E.Rly., CPO Office, Recruitment Section (1st floor), 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001 or is to be dropped in the application box kept in the office of the Chief Personnel Officer, E.Rly., Recruitment Section, 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001 during office hours except Saturday, Sunday and Holidays For Category – 2 [Gr. ‘D’ (Erstwhile) in in PB-1 5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,800/- GP Rs. 1,800/-] Separate application according to the choice of Divisions / Workshops in prescribed format is to be sent by post to the respective Divisional. Railway Managers / Chief Works Managers i.e. The Divisional Railway Manager, Eastern Railway, DRM’s Office, Asansol–713301, (WB) / The Divisional Railway Manager, Eastern Railway, DRM’s Office, Howrah–711101, (WB) / The Divisional Railway Manager, Eastern Railway, DRM’s Office, Jhaljhalia, Malda Town–732102, (WB) / The Divisional Railway Manager, Eastern Railway, DRM’s Office, Sealdah, Kolkata–700 014 (WB) / Chief Works Manager, Eastern Railway, Kanchrapara Workshop, Kanchrapara, 24 Parganas(N)–743145 (WB) / Chief Works Manager, Eastern Railway, C&W Workshop, Liluah, Howrah–711204 (WB) / Chief Works Manager, Eastern Railway, Jamalpur Locomotive Workshop, Jamalpur, Munger – 811214 (Bihar) or to be dropped in the application box kept in the respective offices
|Post||No of Post||Grade (RSRP)||Minimum Educational and Scouting/Guiding Qualification|
|Category -1 Group ‘C’ (in suitable post)||Rs. 5,200/- – 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- or Rs. 2,000/- in PB-I||02||(i) Passed (10+2) with 50%. (50% not required for SC/ST/ESM) (ii) Scouting/Guiding Qualification as in Para 4.0|
|Category – 2 Group ‘D’ [Erstwhile] (in suitable post.)||Rs. 5,200/- – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1,800/- in PB – I||08||(i) Passed Class-10th or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT. (ii) Scouting/Guiding Qualification as in Para 4.0|
Selection Procedure For Eastern Railway – Scouts & Guides Quota Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Selection of Candidates will be subjected to Medical Examination as applicable for the post in the prescribed Medical standard by Railway Medical Authority prior to their appointment after due selection.
- Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions.
- The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2016
- All the photocopies of Certificates in regard to proof of age, educational qualifications, scouting qualifications, other qualifications, caste certificate and other certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer are to be enclosed along with the application form.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (size 23 c.m. × 10 c.m.) to be sent along with the application.
- Two recent passport size photographs (without cap & coloured glass) with their names written at the backside should be clipped along with the application form.
- Application not properly filled in, incomplete or with overwriting, erasing or not supported by the attested copies of relevant certificates will be liable to be rejected.
- Application received by post beyond the last date will not be entertained. Railway Administration, Eastern Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay/ wrong delivery whatever at any stage of the selection process.
- Specific category in Group ‘C’(Category-1) and Group ‘D’(Erstwhile) [Category-2], for place of posting will be decided by the Appropriate Rly. Authority.
- The candidates’ admission at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Only one application should be made either Category – 1 or Category – 2.
- Application should be made according to choice of Divisions/Workshops for Category–2 & should be sent/dropped in the respective Division/Workshop.
- In case of Serving Employee “ No Objection Certificate” from the employer should be submitted.
- The written examination for all Units (Headquarters/Divisions/Workshops) for Category–1 Gr. ‘C’ & Category–2 Erstwhile Gr. ‘D’ will be held on the same day and time in respective Division/Workshop & Head Quarters.
- Scouting/Guiding Qualification (for both categories) :
- President’s Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge Holder OR a Pre-HWB trained Scout Leader/Advanced Trained Guide Leader/Captain, and Should have been an active member of a Scout Organisation for at least 3 years in the recent past and should continue to be active, # and Should have attended at least one event at National level and one or two events at State level OR should have a good record of participation in Scout/Guide activities at Unit/District level. At least 3 years in the recent past i.e. during 2012-13, 2013-14 2014-15 and should continue to be active i.e. during 2015-2016 and thereafter. * Each candidate should produce Certificates issued by Group Leader concern/District Authority as the case may be duly countersigned by respective District Commissioner of at least one event in each of the preceding three years from the date of publication of Notification.
How To Apply For Scouts & Guides Quota Vacancy in Eastern Railway:
- Examination Fees : The Examination Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only is payable either in form of Demand Draft (DD) / Indian Postal Order (IPO/ Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favour of ‘FA&CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata’. This Examination Fee is not refundable/transferable/ adjustable under any circumstances. DDs / IPOs issued before the date of publication of this Employment Notice or after the closing date will not be accepted and the Application Form will be rejected. Application received with Cash / Cheque / Money Order / Central Recruitment Fee Stamps will not be accepted and will be rejected. Candidate must write their name, full address at the space provided in the IPO/at the back of DD.
- Closing Date and Time for receipt of applications: 24.09.2015 upto 17.00 hrs. Closing Date & Time for candidates residing at Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Predesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island and candidates residing abroad is 09.10.2015 upto17.00
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/09/2015
Reference: Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 1/2015/S&G/ER
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017