Educational Consultants India Limited (EDCIL) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Programmer with MCA/BE. B.Tech/M.Sc educational background
Company name : Educational Consultants India Limited (EDCIL)
Posts : Senior Programmer
Qualification : MCA/BE. B.Tech/M.Sc
Salary : Rs.28000/-pm
No of Openings : 02
Location : Noida
Last Date to apply: 08/09/2014
Details of Post :
EdCIL requires professionally qualified persons for the post of Senior Programmer(02 numbers) for one of its project whose office is located in Delhi. The appointment shall be purely on contractual basis. The details of post along-with the number of vacancies, remuneration, nature of experience
- No of post : 02
- Consolidated remuneration: Rs. 28,000/- pm
- Educational Qualification and Experience :
- MCA/BE. B.Tech with specialization in computer Science/ Electronic and Communication with 03 years of experience as programmer in software development and independently handling of project OR
- M.Sc. in computer science/ IT with 01 year of experience in software development OR
- Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Operation Research/ Electronics with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science and one year of experience in software development or 02 years experience in software development
- Age limit : Not above 40 years as on 01.08.2014
- Write on top of envelope “Application for the post of Senior Programmer
- The candidates are required to submit the relevant educational and experience certificate along-with the application form
- SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should enclose attested photocopy of the caste certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The remuneration is on consolidated basis and is inclusive of all allowances, perks etc.
- Candidates working in Govt. Organisation/ PSE must route their application through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be reimbursed to the candidates for attending the interview
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for interview/ short listing.
- EdCIL/Client reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria in case a large no. of applications are received and also increase/decrease the no. of posts as per its discretion, without assigning any reason thereof.
How to apply:
- Application which are incomplete, unsigned or received after due date will out rightly be rejected. Applications received through post shall only be entertained.
- The applications of suitable candidates in the following format along-with two recent passport size photographs and certified copy of certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, salary certificate, caste etc.and should be received in the name of Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, plot -18 A, Sector-16A, NOIDA (UP) – 201 301 by 08.09.2014 upto 06:00 P.M.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 08/09/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From EDCIL|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017