Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Central Project Adviser (CPA) / Chief Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Central Project Adviser (CPA) / Chief Consultant job from 13/04/2015 to 15/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Central Project Adviser (CPA) / Chief Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.d/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.1,21,362/- to 1,85,460/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||EdCIL (India) Limited EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A, Sector-16A, Noida (UP) – 201301|
Detail of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Central Project Adviser (CPA) / Chief Consultant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Central Project Adviser (CPA) / Chief Consultant (Post Code – 8) who will provide academic leadership and will be responsible for the overall management of the Project:-
- Educational Qualification & Experience Essential Ph. D in Engineering / Technology / Management OR Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / Computer Application / Mathematics with MBA Experience in Education Planning and Management, Coordination and Implementation of Technical Education projects for at least 10 years (as on 01.04.2015) at the National Level Good academic background and high quality experience in teaching and training
- Desirable Experience of working with international organizations Experience of Project Implementation for multi stakeholders organizations including State Governments Demonstrated leadership capabilities of cross functional teams
- Scales of Pay If on deputation, may opt for pay in parent organization or in the scale of Rs. 43,200 to 66,000/- plus DA and other allowances in IDA scale and if on contract, the consolidated consultancy fee is at Rs. 1,21,362/- to 1,85,460/- per month.
- Age limit Not above 63 years as on 01.04.2015
- Period of assignment Initially for a period of one year and further renewable on year to year basis for project duration
- Duties & Responsibility i) CPA / Chief Consultant reports to the National Project Director in the MHRD for effective Implementation of the Project. ii) He is the leader of the team comprising Senior Consultant, Consultants and other officers and staff engaged for implementation of Projects. His duties and responsibilities include implementation of Project as per its design given in PIP. iii) To organize National Level Meetings of Evaluation Committee and National Selection Committee. iv) Performance Audit of Centrally Funded Institutions and State Institutions. v) To ensure mentoring of Institutions through mentors and Subject Experts. vi) To provides guidance to the States / UT and Centrally Funded Institutions on procurement issues. vii) To organize exhibitions / workshops / training conferences. viii) To help in scrutinizing Bid Documents / Evaluation reports prepared by the Institutions and States. ix) Liaisoning with world Bank for National Competitive Buildings (ICBs) approvals etc / MHRD, SPFU. x) To advise and guide NPIU Consultants and Associate Consultants on procurement issues. xi) To prepare Review Reports for JRMs and Monthly Review of World Bank. xii) To arrange research students / review reports, performance audit. xiii) To monitor work of NPIU including budget, finance, administration post work.
Selection Procedure for Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Central Project Adviser (CPA) / Chief Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Central Project Adviser (CPA) / Chief Consultant Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL):
- Only online applications will be accepted. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include group discussion and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for group discussion and/or interview.
- The maximum age of the candidates is 63 years as on 01.04.2015. The candidates sound state of health to perform the duties.
- In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by Speed Post and email only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active.
- The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for Group Discussion/Interview. Outstation candidates will be reimbursed II Tier AC train fare (other than Rajdhani / Shatabdi Express trains) to and fro journey by the shortest route for appearing in the interview on production of proof viz. original ticket for outward journey and photocopy of ticket for return journey. In the absence of proof, reimbursement of TA will be restricted to ordinary 2nd class train fare (mail train)
- EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof. The last date of receipt of application is 15.05.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/05/2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017