Educational Consultants India Limited (EDCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EDCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/PRU/HR&A/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EDCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Consultant on or before 27/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Educational Consultants India Limited (EDCIL)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL (India) Limited EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A, Sector-16A, Noida (UP) – 201301|
Detail of Educational Consultants India Limited (EDCIL) Consultant Recruitment:
EdCIL requires professionally qualified and experienced persons for the post of Consultants on contract basis for one its project. The project office is located in Delhi. The engagement is purely on contractual basis. The details are as follows:-
- Name of Post Consultant (Academic planning and Performance Management)
- Number of Post 01 No.
- Age: Not above 65 year as on 01.04.2015.
- Qualification 1. The incumbent should possess a graduation degree from a recognized/reputed institution. 2. Minimum 02 years of experience in Planning and establishing campuses of educational institutions including financial management and performance assessment. 3. Minimum 02 years of experience of working in IITs/NITs/Central Universities Bureau at DS/Director Level appropriately.
- Work Profile: Support DoP in academic activities viz decision on number of Department to be created, faculty student strength. Pharma manpower planning. Assistance in the preparation of SFC/EFC/Cabinet notes/Memos. To facilitate expeditious release of funds. Coordination with all NIPERs. Assist DoP in monitoring issues of curriculum revision, academia-industry linkages, innovation, institutional partnership with national/international institutions, placement of students and equity, diversity and inclusiveness. Monitor the progress towards setting up of research and academic laboratories including all the infrastructure of National importance. Performance Management of NIPERs. Support various committees/taskforces set up for the development of NIPER development.
- Emoluments Consolidated pay of Rs. 50,000/- per month. An increase of 5% or more increase every year based on performance.
- Working days The consultant will be required to work for 8 hrs a day for all working days of the year i.e. 2080 hrs approximately.
Selection Procedure for Educational Consultants India Limited (EDCIL) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EDCIL):
- Write on top of envelope “Application for the post of Consultant (Academic planning and Performance Management) against Advertisement Number 04/PRU/HR&A/2015.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- The candidates are required to submit the relevant documents regarding educational qualification, experience, salary, date of birth caste/tribe, Physically Handicapped etc. alongwith the application form. The documents may be self attested by the candidates.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there departmental rule requires.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for short listing/interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
- Applications which are incomplete, unsigned, not in proper format or received through E-mail, FAX, by Hand or without relevant documents will not be accepted and shall be rejected summarily.
- Application, downloaded or neatly typed on the A‐4 size paper in the prescribed format and complete in all respects giving specific information regarding eligibility conditions, should reach the office of the EdCIL (India) Limited to the Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL (India) Limited EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A, Sector-16A, Noida (UP) – 201301 by Registered Post/Speed Post only. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The last date of receipt of application is 27.04.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/04/2015
Reference: Educational Consultants India Limited (EDCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/PRU/HR&A/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017