Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Director through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 11/HR/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ MBA/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Executive Director on or before 15/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Vacancy Name : Executive Director
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.43,400- 66,000/-pm
Job Location : NOIDA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : EdCIL (India) Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) EdCIL House,18A, Sector-16A, NOIDA-201301(UP)
Detail Of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Executive Director Recruitment:
EdCIL is a profit making Mini Ratna CPSE under Ministry of Human Resource Development and a market leader in the field of educational consultancy and over the years has emerged as a reputed global consultancy organization. EdCIL requires result oriented professional for the following position: –
- No of post : 01
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with MBA or PG Degree in Management (two years) or BE/B.Tech or Ph.D. in relevant discipline or equivalent
- Experience15 years post-qualification experience in a reputed industrial organization/PSU out of which at least 2 years in the scale of Rs.36600- 62000 (IDA scale) if working in PSU or equivalent or otherwise drawing minimum annual CTC of Rs. 16.50 Lakhs if working in Private Sector, in Project Management formulation, identification, Management of fellowships/training programmes, development of software, management information system in Govt. Department, public enterprises, research, consultancy, industrial/education body.
- Desirable: Experience in institution building, computer system, MIS, consultancy with international agencies like UNDP, ADB, IDBI, World Bank, UNESCO, FAO, etc; Track record of project management, project identification, formulation, implementation and monitoring and education consultancy in developing countries.
- The institute awarding Degree / Diploma must be recognized either by Central / State government or AICTE / Universities established by Central / State governments.
- Age: Not above 52 years as on 01.05.2015
Selection Procedure For Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Executive Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Executive Director Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL):
- Besides salary benefits DA, HRA/Leased accommodation, PF, gratuity, leave encashment, medical/conveyance reimbursement, holiday home expenses, soft furnishing, children educational allowance, leave travel concession, HBA interest subsidy, reimbursement of professional membership, computer advance and Performance Related Pay etc.
- Annual increment @ 3% of basic pay
- Period of experience in immediate lower scale can be relaxed if candidate otherwise deserves.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should enclose attested photocopy of the certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ CPSE must route their application through proper channel only. However advance copies will be accepted.
- Candidates working on contractual basis in Government Department/PSE or in Private sector having the requisite qualification, experience and drawing consolidated emoluments (minimum annual CTC of Rs.16.50 Lakhs) will also be considered subject to attachment of documentary evidence in support of annual CTC.
- Candidates physically handicapped with disability not less than 40% shall be eligible for age relaxation by 5 years.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying. Age relaxation for SC/ ST (5 years) / OBC (3 years) and PH / Ex-servicemen will be made as per Government Directives. Relaxation for departmental candidates will be made as per EdCIL rules.
- Candidates applying and belonging to UR and OBC category will be required to remit non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of demand draft from any nationalised bank in favour of “EdCIL (India) Limited” payable at Noida. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH are exempted from application fee.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for interview / short listing.
- Applications should be submitted in the prescribed format which may be down loaded from our website www.edcilindia.co.in.
- Applications which are not in prescribed format, incomplete, unsigned, without testimonials and bank draft will be rejected summarily. Application received after due date will out-rightly be rejected.
- Application duly filled in along with attested copies of testimonials and application fee should reach General Manager (HR / Admn.) by Registered post /Speed Post (mode only) at the above address latest by 15th June 2015. Please note that EdCIL has not authorized any agency to sell the application forms on payment basis for any of the above posts.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2015
Reference: Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 11/HR/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|