Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive (Legal) through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO-10/HR/2015. Candidates who have completed LLB/ LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Executive (Legal) on or before 15/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Vacancy Name : Executive (Legal)
Educational Qualification : LLB/ LLM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 26,000- 44,200/-pm
Job Location : NOIDA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL), Ed.CIL House, 18 A, Sector 16 A NOIDA UP – 201301
Detail Of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Executive (Legal) Recruitment:
EdCIL (India) Limited is a profit making Mini Ratna PSE under Ministry of Human Resource Development and a market leader in the field of educational consultancy and over the year has emerged as a reputed global consultancy company. EdCIL requires result oriented professional for the following position on contract basis:-
- No of post : 01
- Salary range Rs. 26000- 44200
- Qualification / Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university. Candidate with LLM will be given preference.
- Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in Independently handling all legal cases and coordinating with Advocates, drafting of legal documents and attending different courts in various legal cases. Drafting, vetting and negotiating general corporate/commercial contracts and advising company on employee/ labour related issued including departmental inquiries. Knowledge of drafting agreement related to Construction Management and subsequent arbitration process, etc.
- Age: Maximum 35 years as on 1.5.2015.
- Job Requirement: To independently handle all legal cases under the supervision of respective HOD. To coordinate with advocates and brief from time to time the respective HOD and Head of HR&Admn. Independently drafting of all legal documents/ agreements/treaty/ international commercial agreements. To independently follow on behalf of the Corporation in various legal cases pending in different Hon’ble Courts. Drafting, vetting and negotiating general corporate cum commercial contracts. To independently handle issues relating to employee/ labour related issues including all statutory obligations like EPF etc. andall other statutory applicable laws to the Corporation. To assist management in departmental inquiries. To handle all RTI matters and assist PIO and AppellateAuthority. Drafting agreement related to construction, management and subsequent arbitrationprocess etc. Any other duties/activities assigned from time to time by the Management.
Selection Procedure For Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Executive (Legal) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Executive (Legal) Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL):
- Only online applications will be accepted. The applications received other than online mode shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for the interview.
- Upper age limit indicated above is relax-able upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD candidates with disability not less than 40%. SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates should produce relevant certificate issued by Competent Authority in original as and when called for interview.
- In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for the interview /selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by Speed Post and email only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active.
- The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview. EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of post as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
- The last date of receipt of application is 15.6.2015 at (1800 Hours)
- Candidates are required to apply through On-line mode only . Only online applications are allowed. Manual/paper applications will not be entertained. Applications sent through other modes will not be accepted/entertained and no further intimation will be sent in this regard.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder). The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from EdCIL. The candidate should not share e-mail ID or password with any other person.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility.
- The candidates should ensure the completion of registration process by the stipulated date and time given in the Detailed Notification.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2015
Reference: Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO-10/HR/2015