Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 06/PRU/HR&A/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Office Assistant on or before 05/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Office Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL (India) Limited EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A, Sector-16A, Noida (UP) – 201301|
Detail of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Office Assistant Recruitment:
EdCIL (India) Limited requires professionally qualified and experienced persons for the post of Office Assistant on contract basis for one its project. The project office is located in Delhi. The engagement is purely on contractual basis. The details are as follows:-
- Name of Post Office Assistant
- Number of post 01
- Educational Qualification University Degree with a Diploma in Computer Application, Knowledge on Financial Management would be an asset
- Age: Not above 50 Year as on 01.04.2015.
- Work Experience 03 years professional experience preferably with the Government or International Organisation. Full proficiency in English including excellent writing skills. Working knowledge of Hindi and languages spoken in North Eastern States and in Jammu & Kashmir would be an asset.
- Remuneration Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 20,000/- per month (including employee contribution towards statutory obligations)
Selection Procedure for Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Office Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Office Assistant Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL):
- Write on top of envelope in bold “Application for the post of Office Assistant against Advertisement No. 06/PRU/HR&A/2015
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- No certificates/testimonials need to be attached along-with the application form. The documents regarding educational qualification, experience, salary, date of birth caste/tribe, PWD etc. will be required at the time of interview, if qualify in the skill test. The candidature of the candidate to the Skill Test is provisional and mere appearance at the Skill Test does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post. The candidature will be treated as void ab-initio in case he/she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria. Candidate should satisfy himself/herself regarding possession of the required qualification, experience etc. as stipulated for the post he/she has applied for before appearing in the Skill Test.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there departmental rule requires.
- Candidate should be not above 50 years as on 01.04.2015. Upper age limit indicated above is relax-able upto 3 years for OBC candidates & upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates. PWD candidates shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years. SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates should enclose attested photocopy of the caste certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for skill test/ short listing. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the skill test/interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be put to skill test followed by interview of qualified candidates.
- EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
- Applications which are incomplete, unsigned, not in proper format or received through E-mail, FAX, by Hand will not be accepted and shall be rejected summarily.
- Application, downloaded or neatly typed on the A-4 size paper in the prescribed format and complete in all respects giving specific information regarding eligibility conditions, should reach the office of the EdCIL (India) Limited to the Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL (India) Limited EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A, Sector-16A, Noida (UP) – 201301 by Registered Post/Speed Post only. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The last date of receipt of application is 05th May, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/05/2015
Reference: Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 06/PRU/HR&A/2015