Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 03/HR &A/2015 . Candidates who have completed Any Graduate/ MBA/ M.Com/ CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Job Consultant on or before 03/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM/ M.Com/ CA|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL), Ed.CIL House,18A, Sector-16A, NOIDA-201301(UP)|
Detail of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Consultant Recruitment:
EdCIL requires professionally qualified and experienced persons for the post of Consultants on contract basis for one its project. The project office is located in Delhi. The details are as follows:-
Consultant (Performance Management & Financial Management)
- Name of Post Consultant (Performance Management & Financial Management)
- Educational Qualification A Graduation degree from recognized institution + Chartered Accountancy from ICAI.
- Age: Not above 65 year as on 01.03.2015.
- Work Experience Work experience of 20 years in any Public Sector with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Performance Management of PSUs/DPE MOU system and 10 years’ experience in Finance. Should have worked not less than the rank of DGM as far as possible.
- Work Profile a) Monitoring of DPE targets at monthly intervals. b) Monitoring financial and non-financial parameters. c) Monitoring of Projects funded by DoP under Project funding. d) Monitoring of Project funded by DoP under Critical Assistance Scheme. e) Monitoring of components funded under Revival Schemes f) Monitoring the Plant operations of CPSEs. g) Compliance of CPSEs to various statutes. h) Compliance of CPSEs to DPE Guidelines i) Monitoring the financial condition of CPSE operations j) Capacity building of Board of Directors and personnel for improved productivity. k) Any other work related to improvement of CPSEs. Preference Proficiency in Computer
- Emoluments Consolidated pay of Rs. 50,000/- per month Joining time Within one week of selection intimation. Candidate shall produce a medical fitness certificate from Government Medical officer at the time of joining.
- Working days As per Government conditions and should be ready to work on holidays based on need and requirement to achieve Dept. targets. Termination conditions If selected candidate’s services are not found appropriate his/her services will be terminated with 1 month notice
Consultant (Strategic management of PSUs revival):
- Name of Post Consultant (Strategic management of PSUs revival)
- Educational Qualification A Graduation degree from recognized institution. Master’s Degree in Economics/ Finance
- Age: Not above 65 year as on 01.03.2015.
- Work Experience Work experience of 20 years in Government either in Ministries, attached or sub-ordinate offices related to Pharma / PSU Sector/Planning Commission Good knowledge of Government Financial Management System and Industrial & Pharma Policy. Experience of Co-ordination / communication with Departments of Public Enterprise, Finance and Cabinet Secretariat and Planning Commission, Techno-economic appraisal and viability analysis of projects/schemes and examination of feasibility reports. Management of Sick unit accounts. Formulation of SFC/EFC/PIB/CCEA notes and project proposals, preparation of appraisal reports. Should have worked not less than the rank of Joint Advisor/Director of DS in Government of India and equivalent position.
- Work Profile 1. Facilitate the compliance of all required procedures and processes and consultations required for the approval of revival / MDRS of HAL, IDPL and BCPL. 2. Monitoring manpower planning-right sizing based on approved plan. 3. Assist department in the successful implementation of MDRS. 4. Assist department in the monitoring of MDRS at regular intervals (fortnightly) 5. Development of performance management system for Sick CPSEs revival. 6. Measures to improve financial parameters and balance sheet.
- Monitoring of key aspects of CPSEs viz., a. Monitoring key performance indicators. b. Timelines for projects under execution with cost analysis on delays, if any. c. Meeting project funding norms/cost/time. d. Utilisation of Grants/Sanctions/Loans as per terms and condition. e. Reduce expenditure an administrative, selling istribution logistics per unit/bulk. f. Reliability of service contract, viz. utilization power, water, security, etc. g. Raw material flow cycle, levels utilization, future requirement, bulk discount. h. Utilisation of IT/ERP for various service for performance/asset maintenance/cost of production, break even points, supply chain management – perations of production as per ISO management facility. i. Performance management – Funds utilized as sanctioned and approval j. Gap analysis –Evaluation of technology of Plant and Machinery/ Best Practices. Leveraging technology. k. Project Reports shall be proposed for new revival projects – processed for funding and their utilization. l. Review of grievances and complaints m. PPP model with participation by Private Sector on PSUs’ resources n. Optimise use of water, power, inputs, raw material, etc. o. DPE ratings and steps for improvement. p. Legal and professional handling of court cases for resolving them. q. Return on investment and maximization plans on each assets/block of assets. r. Employee Productivity /Optimizing/Insurance –Enhance employee Productivity, VRS, Optimize Manpower and Redeployment. In addition, skill development for better/higher grades new technology awareness /training/ put to take PMS –linked to activeperformance. –Reward with productivity enhancement /bell shaped curve. Risk Management. s. Insurance linked to assets, performance of management of medicines and guaranteed output. t. Insurance for loss of profit u. Third party obligation & link coveragev. Mitigation plans on slippage of targets Preference Proficiency in Computer
- Emoluments Consolidated pay of Rs. 50,000/- per month. Joining time Within one week of selection intimation. Candidate shall produce a medical fitness certificate from Government Medical officer at the time of joining.
- Working days As per Government conditions and should ready to work on holidays based on need and requirement to achieve Dept. targets.
- Termination conditions If selected candidate’s services are not appropriate his/herservices will be terminated with 1 month notice.
Selection Procedure for Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL):
- Only online applications will be accepted. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include group discussion and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there department rule requires. Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for group discussion and/or interview.
- Candidate should be not above 65 years as on 01.03.2015. Upper age limit indicated above is relax-able upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PH candidates with disability not less than 40% . SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should produce caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in original as and when called for group discussion and/or interview.
- In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by Speed Post and email only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active.
- The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for Group Discussion/Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Group Discussion/Interview.
- EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof. The last date of receipt of application is 03.04.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/04/2015
Reference: Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 03/HR &A/2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016