Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Consultants on or before 20/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Vacancy Name :Consultants
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.50,000/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL), Across India
Detail Of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Consultants Recruitment:
Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India requires 02 Consultants for assisting the consultation and formulating process of the New Education Policy. For this purpose, applications are invited for the following positions:-
- No of Posts : 02
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Nature of experience: 02 years relevant experience in Education Sector / Policy Development Sector/Public Policy.
- Salary : Rs.50,000/-pm
Selection Procedure For Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Consultants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultants Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL):
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved/ recognised institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include group discussion and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for group discussion and / or interview.
- The age limit for Consultant is 50 years as on 01.07.2015.
- In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview / selection. Call letters and intimations will be sent to shortlisted candidates by Speed Post or email only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active.
- The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- The consultancy fee for the post of Consultant is consolidated Rs. 50,000/- per month. The consultancy fee is on consolidated basis and is inclusive of all allowances etc.
- The selected candidate will be engaged initially for six months on a contractual basis.
- The last date of receipt of application is 20th July, 2015, (06.00 PM)
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/07/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017