Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Legal Officer and Account Officer through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07/PRU/HR&A/2015. Candidates who have completed LLB/ LLM/ M.Com/ CA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Legal Officer and Account Officer on or before 10/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Vacancy Name : Legal Officer and Account Officer
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.35,000-45,000/-pm
Job Location : Noida
Last Date To Apply For This Job :10/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy :office of the EdCIL (India) Limited to the Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL (India) Limited EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A, Sector-16A, Noida (UP) – 201301
Detail Of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Legal Officer and Account Officer Recruitment:
EdCIL requires professionally qualified and experienced persons for the post of Legal Officer and Account Officer on contract basis for one of its project. The project office is located in Delhi. The engagement is purely on contractual basis. The details are as follows:-
- No of post : 01
- Educational Qualification : M.Com/ CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) from a recognized university
- Experience : Minimum 20 years of experience in the field of Finance and Accounts, Budgeting, Cost Control, Internal Audit, taxation matters, TA/DA Rules etc. at the level of Under Secretary or above in Ministries/ Departments of Government of India. Candidates having similar work profile and designation retired from the autonomous bodies/ PSU are also encouraged to apply. Good knowledge of General
Financial Rules (GFR) rules and other financial matters including finalization of Balance Sheet is a must. Candidate should have good and sound health and in case of selection, the candidate should have to produce Medical Certificate issued by the Government Hospital. Only retired personnel from Government Sector are eligible to apply
- Consolidated remuneration Rs.35,000/- per month
- Age Limit : Not above 68 years as on 01.04.2015
- No of post : 01
- Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university (LLB).
- Desirable: LLM from a recognized university
- Experience : Minimum 5 years experience in Independently handling all legal cases and coordinating with Advocates, drafting of legal
documents and attending different courts in various legal cases. Drafting, legal vetting and negotiating general corporate/commercial contracts and advising company on employee/labour related issues including departmental inquiries, arbitration process, etc. To independently handle all legal cases under the supervision of respective HOD. To coordinate with advocates and brief from time to time the
respective HOD. Independently drafting of all legal documents/ agreements/treaty/ international commercial agreements. To independently follow on behalf of the Corporation in various legal cases pending in different Hon’ble Courts. Drafting, vetting and negotiating general corporate cum commercial contracts. To independently handle issues relating to employee/labour related issues including all statutory obligations like EPF etc. and all other statutory applicable laws to the Corporation. To assist management in departmental inquiries. To handle all RTI matters and assist PIO and Appellate Authority. Drafting agreement related to construction,
management and subsequent arbitration process etc. Candidate should have good and sound health and should not be averse to travelling at various parts of the Country. In case of selection, the candidate should have to produce Medical Certificate issued by the Government Hospital.
- Consolidated remuneration Rs. 45,000/- per month
- Age Limit : Not above 50 years as on 01.04.2015
Selection Procedure For Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Legal Officer and Account Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Legal Officer and Account Officer Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL):
- Write on top of envelope “Application for the post of ___________________against Advertisement Number 07/PRU/HR&A/2015. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying. The candidates are required to submit the relevant documents regarding educational qualification, experience, salary, date of birth caste/tribe etc. alongwith the application form. The documents may be self attested by the
candidates. Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there departmental rule requires. (a) For the post of Legal Officer: Candidate should be not above 50 years as on 01.04.2015. Upper age limit indicated above is relax-able upto 3 years for OBC candidates & upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates. SC/ST/OBC candidates should enclose attested photocopy of the caste certificate issued by Competent Authority. The candidate should be of sound health and should not be averse to travelling at various parts of the Country. For the post of Accounts Officer: Candidate should be not above 68 years as on 01.04.2015 for all categories. No age relaxation shall be given to the candidates.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for short listing/interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
- Applications which are incomplete, unsigned, not in proper format or received through courier, FAX, by Hand or without relevant documents will not be accepted and shall be rejected summarily.
- Application, downloaded or neatly typed on the A‐4 size paper in the prescribed format and complete in all respects giving specific information regarding eligibility conditions, should reach the office of the EdCIL (India) Limited to the Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL (India) Limited EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A, Sector-16A, Noida (UP) – 201301 by Registered Post/Speed Post only. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The last date of receipt of application is 10 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e. upto 10.05.2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/05/2015
Reference: Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07/PRU/HR&A/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016