Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Support Staff (Messenger) through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 15/TSG/TE/HR/2015. Candidates who have completed 8th, 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Support Staff (Messenger) India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Support Staff (Messenger) on or before 13/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Vacancy Name :Support Staff (Messenger)
Educational Qualification : Not Pursuing Graduation, 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.7,500-13,000/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL), Across India
Detail Of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Support Staff (Messenger) Recruitment:
Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has set up a Technical Support Group on Teacher Education (TSG-TE) which would provide support to the Ministry for data collection, analysis of information received through the MIS, assist with the appraisal of Annual Work Plans of the State Government, analyze the Reports received from the Monitoring agencies etc. For implementation of this Scheme, applications are invited for the following position:
- No of post : 02 Posts
- Post Code – 19
- Consolidated remuneration range :– Rs. 7500 (or minimum wages as per Government of NCT of Delhi notification )up to Rs. 13000 per month
- Essential Qualifications and experience : 8 th passed with 02 years experience Or 10th passed with 01 year experience
- Age not more than 35 years as on 01.06.2015 (age relaxation as per GOI guidelines)
Selection Procedure For Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Support Staff (Messenger) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Support Staff (Messenger) Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL):
- Only Online applications will be accepted.
- For more details, the candidates may please visit website www.edcilindia.co.in regarding eligibility conditions, number of vacancies, remuneration, qualification, nature of experience and submission of on-line applications form.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- The selection process will be based on qualification & experience and will also include interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if their department rule requires.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for group discussion and/or interview.
- In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by Speed Post or email only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active.
- The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for Group Discussion/Interview.
- EdCIL reserves the right to modify / upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
- The last date of receipt of application is 13.07.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/07/2015
Reference: Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 15/TSG/TE/HR/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017