Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 03/HR &A/2015. Candidates who have completed M.A, M.Sc, BCA, B.E/ B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Job Consultant from 06/04/2015 to 27/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)|
|Educational Qualification||M.A, M.Sc, BCA, B.E/B.Tech, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL), Ed.CIL House,18A, Sector-16A, NOIDA-201301(UP)|
Detail of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Consultant Recruitment:
Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has set up a Technical Support Group on Teacher Education (TSG-TE) which would provide support to the Ministry for data collection, analysis of information received through the MIS, assist with the appraisal of Annual Work Plans of the State Government, analyze the Reports received from the Monitoring agencies etc. For implementation of this Scheme, applications are invited for the following positions:-
Selection Procedure for Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL):
- Candidates are required to apply through On-line mode only . Only online applications are allowed. Manual/paper applications will not be entertained. Applications sent through other modes will not be accepted/entertained and no further intimation will be sent in this regard..
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder). The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from EDCIL. The candidate should not share e-mail ID or password with any other person.ny other person.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility.
- The candidates should ensure the completion of registration process by the stipulated date and time given in the Detailed Notification
- Only online applications will be accepted. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include group discussion and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for group discussion and/or interview.
- Candidate should be not above 62 years as on 01.04.2015. However, this age limit may be relaxed for a period not exceeding 03 years for applicants possessing outstanding achievements. Upper age limit indicated above is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PH candidates with disability not less than 40% . SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should produce caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in original as and when called for group discussion and/or interview.
- In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by Speed Post and email only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active.
- The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for Group Discussion/Interview. Outstation candidates will be reimbursed II Tier AC train fare (other than Rajdhani / Shatabdi Express trains) to and fro journey by the shortest route for appearing in the interview on production of proof viz. original ticket for outward journey and photocopy of ticket for return journey. In the absence of proof, reimbursement of TA will be restricted to ordinary 2nd class train fare (mail train)
- EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
- The last date of receipt of application is 27.04.2015
|i||Candidates agreeing the terms & conditions may apply by clicking ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Sign Up’ button.|
|ii ii||First, the candidate has to sign up with valid Email ID as user name. After sign up, system will generate one time password(OTP) and send to their registered Email ID.|
|LOG IN & FILL APPLICATION FORM|
|i||After Sign up, the candidate should now login with new password and fill up all the desired information i.e. Personal Details, Qualification Details & Address Details and Experience correctly.|
|ii||Instructions regarding scanning of Photograph, Signature: Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature as per the process is given below. They should note that only jpg and gif formats are acceptable:|
|iii||i. Photograph Image:
• Photograph must be a recent passport size
• Make sure that the picture is in colours , taken against a light-colours , preferably white, background.
• Dimensions 150w X 200h pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
ii. Signature image:
• The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
• The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
• Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
• Dimensions 140w X 60h pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 5kb – 20kb.ivAfter Filling of Personal Details , uploading of Photograph & signature, then click on ‘submit’ button a message will be generated for successful registration . You may also take the print out of your application.’
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/04/2015
Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 03/HR &A/2015