Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 22/PRU/HR&A/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, B.Tech, Graduate, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies on or before 29/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Vacancy Name :Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, B.E/B.Tech, Any Graduate, MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.10,000-45,000/-pm
Job Location : NOIDA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL), Ed.CIL House,18A, Sector-16A, NOIDA-201301(UP)
Detail Of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Recruitment:
EdCIL requires Consultant, Data Entry Operator and Support Staff (Messenger) on contractual basis for one its project. The project office is located in Delhi. The details are as follows:-
|Name of post & Code||No. of post||Proposed Eligibility Criteria||Consolidated monthly remuneration|
|Consultant Post Code: 46||02||Education Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. with MBA (preferably in Entrepreneurship/Innovation) from recognized university Experience: Minimum 03-05 years experience in relevant filed. Age: Maximum 40 years as on date of publication of advertisement||Rs. 45,000/- p.m.|
|Data Entry Operator Post Code: 47||01||Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree from recognized university. Experience: Minimum 02 year experience as a Data Entry Operator/Office Assistant/Computer Operator or equivalent. Age: Maximum 40 years as on date of publication of advertisement.||Rs. 16,000/- p.m.|
|Support Staff (Messenger) Post Code: 48||01||Education Qualification: 10th Pass from recognized Board. Experience: Minimum 02 year experience as a Messenger/Helper/Support Staff or equivalent. Age: Maximum 40 years as on date of publication of advertisement||Rs. 10,000/- p.m.|
Selection Procedure For Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL):
- Only online applications will be accepted. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include skill test and/ or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- The candidates shortlisted for the response of post will be put to skill test followed by interview of qualified candidates.
- Candidate should be not above 40 years as on 01.09.2015. Upper age limit indicated above is relax-able upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PH candidates with disability not less than 40% . SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should produce caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in original as and when called for group discussion and/or interview.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for skill test and/or interview.
- In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for skill test and/interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by email only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active.
- The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- The candidature of the candidate to the Skill Test is provisional and mere appearance in the Skill Test does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post. The candidature will be treated as void ab-intio in case he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidate should satisfy himself/herself regarding possession of the required qualifications, age, caste etc. as stipulated for the post he/she has applied for before appearing in the Skill Test.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for skill test and/ or Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the skill test and / or Interview.
- EdCIL reserves the right to modify/upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the
number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
- The applications received other than online mode shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The period of contract shall be co-terminus with the expiry of project and further extension of contract shall depend upon the requirement of manpower and continuance of project.
- The last date of receipt of application is 29.09.2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/09/2015
Reference: Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 22/PRU/HR&A/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016