Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Stenographer on or before 25/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.13,680 – 16,490/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL), Ed.CIL House,18A, Sector-16A, NOIDA-201301(UP)|
Detail of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Stenographer Recruitment:
EdCIL requires Stenographer on contractual basis for one its project, whose office is located in Delhi. The details are as follows:-
- No of post : 04
- Educational Qualification : Degree or equivalent from a recognized university Speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography (English) Knowledge in Computer applications (MS Word, Excel and Power Point) with Minimum Two years relevant Experience
- Consolidated Remuneration per month (inclusive of statutory contribution of employee) commiserate with experience : 02 Years – Rs. 13680/- 03 Years – Rs. 14360/- 04 Years – Rs. 15770/- 05 Years – Rs. 16490/-
- Write on top of envelope in bold “Application for the post of ……………………………… against Advertisement No. ………”.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- The persons working in the said post/profile or equivalent through EdCIL shall not be eligible for his/her candidature to the similar work profile as advertised by EdCIL on behalf of its various clients/projects for a period of one year from the date of joining the service.
- No certificates/testimonials need to be attached along-with the application form. The documents regarding education, experience, salary, date of birth caste/tribe, Physically handicapped etc. will be required at the time of interview, if qualify in the skill test. The candidature of the candidate to the Skill Test is provisional and mere appearance at the Skill Test does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post. The candidature will be treated as void abinitio in case he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidate should satisfy himself/herself regarding possession of the required qualifications, age, caste etc. as stipulated for the post he/she has applied for before appearing in the Skill Test.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
- Candidate should be not above 40 years as on 01.03.2015. Upper age limit indicated above is relax-able upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should enclose attested photocopy of the caste certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Physically handicapped candidates with disability not less than 40% shall be eligible for age relaxation by 5 years.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for skill test/ short listing. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the skill test.
- The shortlisted candidates will be put to skill test followed by interview of qualified candidates.
- EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
- Applications which are incomplete, unsigned, not in proper format or received through E-mail, FAX, by Hand will not be accepted under any circumstances and will be rejected summarily.
Selection Procedure for Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Stenographer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Stenographer Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL):
Application, downloaded or neatly typed on the A‐4 size paper in the prescribed format and complete in all respects giving specific information regarding eligibility conditions, should reach the office of the EdCIL (India) Limited to the Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL (India) Limited EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A, Sector-16A, Noida (UP) – 201301 by registered Post/Speed Post/General post/Courier on any working day between 10.00A.M to 5.00 PM. Incomplete application or those received after due date will not be entertained. The last date of receipt of application is 25.03.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/03/2015
Reference: Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2015