Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Helper, Safai Karamchari through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 14/PRU/HR&A/2015. Candidates who have completed 8th, 10th, 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Helper, Safai Karamchari Job on or before 2/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Vacancy Name : Helper, Safai Karamchari
Educational Qualification : Not Pursuing Graduation, 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 09 Post
Salary : Rs. 12,540/- p.m.
Job Location : NOIDA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 2/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : EdCIL (India) Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) EdCIL House,18A, Sector-16A, NOIDA-201301(UP)
Detail of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Helper, Safai Karamchari Recruitment:
EdCIL requires personnel for the post of Helper and Safai Karamchari on contract basis for one its project. The project office is located in Delhi. The engagement is purely on contractual basis. The details are as follows:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Helper||7||Education Qualification: 08th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognized school. Experience: 01 years experience in the relevant filed||Rs. 12,540/- p.m. (including all statutory contributions of employee)||Maximum 50 years as on 01.06.2015.|
|Safai Karamchari||2||Education Qualification: Not required. Experience: 01 years experience in the relevant filed.||Rs. 12,540/- p.m. (including all statutory contributions of employee)||Age: Maximum 50 years as on 01.06.2015.|
Selection Procedure for Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Helper, Safai Karamchari Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Helper, Safai Karamchari Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) :
- Write on top of envelope in bold “Application for the post of Helper or Safai Karamchari against Advertisement No. 14/PRU/HR&A/2015.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
- In case of submission of application for both posts, the candidate should apply separately for each post.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for interview.
- Candidate should be not above 50 years as on 01.06.2015. Upper age limit indicated above is relax-able upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PH candidates with disability not less than 40% . SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should produce caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in original as and when called for interview.
- In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Applications which are incomplete, unsigned, not in proper format or received through Courier, E-mail, FAX, by Hand will not be accepted and shall be rejected summarily.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by Speed Post only.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
- EdCIL reserves the right to modify/upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
- How to Apply – Application, downloaded or neatly typed on the A‐4 size paper in the prescribed format and complete in all respects giving specific information regarding eligibility conditions along with attested copies of documents in respect of educational qualification, experience, caste, date of birth, salary etc. and two photographs should reach the office of the EdCIL (India) Limited to the General Manager (HR & Admn), EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A, Sector-16A, Noida (UP) – 201301 through Registered Post/Speed Post (mode only). Incomplete application or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The last date of receipt of application is 02.07.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/7/2015
Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 14/PRU/HR&A/2015.