Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2016 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. HR/RECTT/ADVT/2016/01. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, CA, MA, ICWA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Manager & More Vacancies on or before 31/05/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Vacancy Name : Manager & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, CA, M.A, ICWA, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.24,900-62,000/-per month
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL), Across India
Detail Of Post:
|ost Code||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Experience|
|58||Chief General Manager (Human Resource)
(One Post -UR) Rs.36,600-3%- 62,000 (E-6)
|Essential: MBA / PG Diploma in Business Administration (2 years full time course) with specialization in HR / Personnel Management from recognized Institute/University.||14 years post-qualification experience with specialization in HR roles, out of which at least 02 years in the IDA scale of Rs. 32900 – 58000 or equivalent. The candidate who would head the HR Department should possess hands on experience in HR Rules of Central PSUs covering Recruitment, Industrial relations, salary, perks & allowances, manpower planning, performance management, career & succession planning, Implementation of HR & ERP Modules, competency mapping, performance appraisal etc.|
(One Post – UR)
Rs. 24,900-3%-50,500 (E-3)
|Essential: Graduate with ACS Desirable: ACA/AICWA/ CFA/Degree in Law||7 years post–qualification experience as Company Secretary out of which 02 years in the IDA scale of Rs. 20600 – 46500 or equivalent. The candidate should possess hands on experience in Company Law matters, filing of returns to Registrar of Companies, maintenance of documents and registers under Company Law, arranging & holding of Board & Annual General Meetings of the Company, Corporate governance etc.|
(Corporate Communication) (One Post – UR) Rs.24, 900-3%-50,500 (E-3)
|Essential: Master’s Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication / Corporate Communication/ Public Relations /MBA-Marketing/PGDBM-Marketing||7 years post-qualification experience with specialization in Corporate Communication out of which 02 years in the IDA scale of Rs. 20600 – 46500 or equivalent. The candidate who would run all Corporate Communication functions of the company should possess hands on experience in the areas of Advertising, Public Relations, Event management, Media Relations & Management, Content writing, Editing, Publishing Newsletters and Journals etc.|
(One Post – UR) Rs.24, 900-3%-50,500 (E-3)
|Essential: BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering||7 years post-qualification experience with specialization in Civil Engineering functions out of which 02 years in IDA scale of Rs.20600 – 46500 or equivalent. The candidate should possess sound knowledge in the areas of conceptualization, PMC /execution of turnkey projects, planning and execution of large Civil Construction projects including preparation of Tender Documents, floating and evaluation & finalization of tenders, processing of construction bills, overseeing and monitoring construction work, liaisoning with contractors and clients and financial closure of the project, setting up of processes, systems and controls in relevant field etc.|
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Read the Instructions carefully and select “I Agree” checkbox to proceed further.
- This Application use browser such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer ( Prefered).
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidate should keep at hand the following details/documents:- His/her educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/ Matriculation onwards) with percentage of marks obtained. b) His/her personal details. c) His/her scanned photo and scanned signature.
How To Apply?:
- Candidates are required to apply through On-line mode only . Only online applications are allowed. Manual/paper applications will not be entertained. Applications sent through other modes will not be accepted/entertained and no further intimation will be sent in this regard..
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder). The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from EdCIL. The candidate should not share e-mail ID or password with any other person.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility.
- The candidates should ensure the completion of registration process by the stipulated date and time given in the Detailed Notification.
- Last Date to apply online 31/05/2016
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2016
Reference: Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2016 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. HR/RECTT/ADVT/2016/01