Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Monitoring & Evaluation Officer through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed Bachelors degree/ Masters degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job on or before 22.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Monitoring & Evaluation Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree/ Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||EdCIL House, Plot No. 18-A, Sector-16 A, NOIDA (UP)-201301|
Detail of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Recruitment:
The appointment will be purely on contractual basis. The period of engagement shall be initially up to 31.03.2015. The details of post alongwith the number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, remuneration, nature of experience etc. are as under:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||01||Bachelors Degree in Commerce. Economics, Political Science, Social Science, Public Administration or Rural Development Desirable: Masters in Commerce, Economics, Political or Social Science, Public Administration or Rural Development Professional Experience: At least three of prior experience of Financial Monitoring & Evaluation of
social sector projects, preferably government projects. Prior relevant experience of working on development projects, including experience of working with rural communities and civil society organizations, preferably in the North Eastern States and Jammu & Kashmir
Prior experience in result based
management including development of Monitoring & Evaluation framework, for financial monitoring. Prior experience in reporting and documentation. Proficiency in use of MS Word, use of excel sheets (II) Desirable: Prior experience of working with government agencies and understanding government systems and processes is desirable.
|Rs. 60,000/- per
limit 50 years
Selection Procedure for Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL):
Applications downloaded or neatly typed on the A-4 size paper in the prescribed format and complete in all respects giving specific information regarding eligibility conditions in respect of educational qualification, experience, caste, Date of birth etc, alongwith the self attested copies of all relevant documents, should reach the office of the EdCIL (India) Limited addressed to the Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL House, Plot No. 18-A, Sector-16 A, NOIDA (UP)-201301 by registered post/ speed post/ general post/courier on any working day between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM within a period of 21 days from the date of publishing of advertisement. The last date of receipt of application is 22nd January 2015.
- 1. Write on top of envelope in bold “Application for the post of _____________against Advertisement No. ___________.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- Candidates are required to enclose self attested copies of certificates/testimonials regarding education, experience, salary, date of birth caste/tribe, physically handicapped etc. alongwith the application form. In case the relevant documents/testimonials are not enclosed with the application form, the candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected and no further communication shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates working in Govt. Organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for shortlisting/ interview. EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof. No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The period of engagement shall be initially upto 31.03.2015. Further continuance shall depend upon the extension of project and requirement of staff.
- Applications which are incomplete, unsigned, not in proper format or received through e-mail, fax, by Hand will not be accepted under any circumstances and will be rejected summarily.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22.01.2015
Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. 01/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From EdCIL|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|