Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer (English)/Executive Assistant through recruitment notification – Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2015 – No. 01/Steno/2014. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Stenographer (English)/Executive Assistant Job on or before 31.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Stenographer (English)/Executive Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.12.2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||office of the EdCIL (India) Limited to the Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A, Sector-16A, Noida (UP) – 201301|
Detail of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Stenographer (English)/Executive Assistant Recruitment:
This is a rolling advertisement and candidates can submit an application throughout the year based on the qualification and experience required. The following vacancy is purely contractual position and required for various projects of EdCIL located in Delhi. The details are as follows:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Age|
|Stenographer (English)/Executive Assistant||02||Degree or equivalent from a recognized university Speed of 80 words per minute
in Stenography (English) Knowledge in Computer applications (MS Word, Excel
and Power Point). Experience : Minimum Two years relevant experience
Selection Procedure for Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Stenographer (English)/Executive Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.12.2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- Write on top of envelope in bold “Application for the post of ……………………………… against Advertisement No. ………”.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- No certificates/testimonials need to be attached along-with the application form. The candidature of the candidate to the Skill Test is provisional and mere appearance at the Skill Test does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post. The candidature will be treated as void ab-initio in case he/she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria. Candidate should satisfy himself/herself regarding possession of the required qualifications, age, caste etc. as stipulated for the post he/she has applied for before appearing in the Skill Test. The documents regarding educational, experience, salary, date of birth caste/tribe, Physically handicapped etc. will be required at the time of interview, if qualify in the skill test.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel if there department rule requires.
- Candidate should not be above 40 years at the time of applying. Upper age limit indicated above is relax-able upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates. SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should enclose attested photocopy of the caste certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Physically handicapped candidates with disability not less than 40% shall be eligible for age relaxation by 5 years.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for skill test/ short listing. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the skill test.
- The candidates shortlisted for the post of stenographer /Executive Assistant will be put to skill test followed by interview of qualified candidates.
- EdCIL reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
- Applications which are incomplete, unsigned or received through E-mail, FAX, by Hand will not be accepted under any circumstances and will be rejected summarily.
- This is a rolling/standing advertisement. There is no specific requirement on when a candidate can submit an application. Applications will be accepted throughout the year, and will be taken up for screening for skill test.
- Based on the qualifications of the candidates and vacancies at that time, applications received will be processed at regular intervals.
- No interim enquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
How to apply for Stenographer (English)/Executive Assistant Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL):
Application, downloaded or neatly typed on the A4 size paper in the prescribed format and complete in all respects giving specific information regarding eligibility conditions, should reach the office of the EdCIL (India) Limited to the Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL House, Plot No. 18A, Sector-16A, Noida (UP) – 201301 by registered Post/Speed Post/General post/Courier.This is a rolling advertisement and candidates can submit an application throughout the year based on the qualification and experience required.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.12.2014
Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Recruitment 2014 – No. 01/Steno/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From EdCIL|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|