Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Consultant & More Vacancies through recruitment notificatio. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, Master Degree, Graduate, 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Chief Consultant & More Vacancies Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL)
Vacancy Name : Chief Consultant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, Any Masters Degree, Any Graduate, 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 20 Post
Salary : Rs. 10,000-100,000/- per month
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) , Across India
Detail of Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) Chief Consultant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has launched the Scheme of Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT). For implementation of this Scheme, applications are invited for the following positions:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Nature of experience|
|Chief Consultant||(02 Posts)||A Masters’ Degree or M.Phil / Ph.D in Social Science / Sciences / Engineering / Technology / Management / Finance / Statistics / Law from recognized University / Institute||Rs. 70,000/- to Rs. 100,000/- per month||11-15 years relevant experience in social development sector and sound domain knowledge in areas of Teacher Education, Higher Education, Policy, Governance and Administration.|
|Chief Consultant||(02 Posts)||A Master’s Degree or M.Phil / Ph.D in Social Science / Sciences / Engineering / Technology / Management / Finance / Statistics / Law from recognized University / Institute||Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- per month||07-10 years relevant experience in social development sector and sound domain knowledge in areas of Teacher Education, Higher Education, Policy, Governance and Administration, Finance, MIS.|
|Junior Consultant||(07 Posts)||A Master’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University / Institute||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per month||02 years relevant experience in social development sector and sound domain knowledge in areas of Teacher Education, Higher Education, Policy, Governance and Administration, Finance, MIS.|
|Office Assistant||(04posts)||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University||Rs. 20,000/- per month||02 years experience in administrative position and have excellent command over written and spoken English with typing speed @ 30 WPM and Noting Drafting in MS Office; Tabulation in Excel; Presentation on Power Point etc|
|Office Boy||(05posts)||10th passed||Rs. 10,000/- per month||02 year experience in relevant areas|
Selection Procedure for Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) – Chief Consultant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief Consultant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) :
- Only online applications will be accepted. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved/recognised institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include group discussion and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- Candidates working in Government organization / PSE must route their application through proper channel as per rules applicable in their department.
- Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for group discussion and / or interview.
- Candidates should be not above 62 years as on 01.07.2015. However, this age limit may be relaxed for a period not exceeding 03 years for applicants possessing outstanding achievements. Upper age limit indicated above is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PH candidates with disability not less than 40%. SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should produce caste/disability certificate issued by Competent Authority in original as and when called for group discussion and/ or interview.
- In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview / selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by Speed Post or email only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active.
- The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- In case of Consultants who are outstation candidates, travel expenses will be reimbursed II Tier AC train fare (other than Rajdhani / Shatabdi Express trains) to and fro journey by the shortest route for appearing in the interview on production of proof viz. original ticket for outward journey and photocopy of ticket for return journey. In the absence of proof, reimbursement of TA will be restricted to ordinary 2 nd class train fare (mail train)
- The selected candidate will be engaged initially for one year on a contractual basis.
- The last date of receipt of application is 31st July,2015 (06.00 PM)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|