Election Commission of India (ECI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Media Support Executive through recruitment notification – Election Commission of India (ECI) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 491/MEDIA EXECUTIVE/2015 . Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Election Commission of India (ECI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Media Support Executive on or before 05/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Election Commission of India (ECI)|
|Vacancy Name||Media Support Executive|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Election Commission of India (ECI), Ashoka Road, New Delhi – 110 001|
Detail of Election Commission of India (ECI) Media Support Executive Recruitment:
NOTICE INVITING APPLICATION FOR CONTRACTUAL ENGAGEMENT The Commission has decided to appoint Media Support Executive. Applications are, therefore, invited for contractual engagement to the post of one Media Support Executive as per the following desirables. Contract will be for one year which may be extended further based on performance.
- Educational Qualifications: Masters Degree in Mass Communication/ PG Diploma in Mass Communication or Masters degree in Social Sciences/ Behavioural Sciences or equivalent degree from a recognized and leading institute. Should have working knowledge of electoral systems and practices.
- Professional Requirements: Excellent written/spoken bilingual skills in English & Hindi with excellency in writing speeches, articles, press releases and editing of documents. Excellent knowledge of computer systems and applications; Presentation skills; proven ability to conceptualise, plan and execute ideas as well as transfer knowledge and skills; Experience/Professional requirements: minimum 3 years of progressive Working in Mass Communication/ Development Communication Sector.
- Desirables: Compilation of all sorts of reports of Media and Communication Sector. Proven ability to work with different groups of people. Ability to work under pressure and multitasking. Ability to work independently with minimum of supervision
- LOCATION & REMUNERATION The Media support executive will be based in Communication Division of ECI at New Delhi and report to the Director. The duration of the assignment will be for 1 year. The salary will be Rs 35,000/-.
- JOB DESCRIPTION : All work associated with coordination and Compilation of various reports of Communication Division. Speech and article writing for the Commission and various other work. To monitor outputs, activities and deliverables of States/Districts as required for publication of quarterly newspaper. To Review external publications documents reports to provide inputs into language, styles, and designs. Proof reading of the documents to ensure ECIs editorial standards are met Creative documentation (avprint) Work associated with various press releases of the Commission Regular analysis of electronic print media report on electoral activities. To coordinate with Media Monitoring Control Room set up at ECI headquarters during elections. Work associated with publication of quarterly bilingual newsletter of the Commission
- The engagement will be on yearly contract basis only, which may be further extended based on satisfactory performance The engagement shall be subject to satisfactory performance of duties and ECI reserves the right to curtail the period of engagement or cancel the engagement The engagement will be done on a consolidated fee of Rs 35,000/- and will be subject to all statutory deductions. No other allowances will be given during the period of engagement.
Selection Procedure for Election Commission of India (ECI) – Media Support Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Media Support Executive Vacancy in Election Commission of India (ECI):
No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment Interested individual must submit the following documents/ information to demonstrate their qualifications: Name, contact number, email id ProposalExplaining why they are the most suitable for the work; CV including documentary proof of qualifications Details of past experience in similar project. The proposal may be submitted latest by 5th March, 2015 to the under signed.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/03/2015
Reference: Election Commission of India (ECI) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 491/MEDIA EXECUTIVE/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ECI|
|Other Top company jobs|