Election Commission of India (ECoI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistants through recruitment notification – Election Commission of India (ECoI) Recruitment 2015 – NO.181/1/2015 (REQUISITION). Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Election Commission of India (ECoI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistants Job on or before 10/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Election Commission of India (ECoI)
Vacancy Name : Assistants
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 09 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : SECRETARIAT OF THE ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi 110001.
Detail of Election Commission of India (ECoI) Assistants Recruitment:
Election Commission of India proposes to obtain the services of 09 (Nine) Assistants in PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- [Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, General Central Service] on deputation basis from amongst the following: – Officers under the Central Government: –
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
- With five years regular service in posts in the scale of pay band-1, Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.2400; and
- Having two years experience in establishment or election matters.
- The initial period of deputation will be for one year, which may be extended till the services are required in the Commission.
- The pay and allowances of the selected persons will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II), dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Election Commission of India (ECoI) – Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistants Vacancy in Election Commission of India (ECoI) :
- Eligible and interested persons and whose services can be spared immediately by their parent office may apply, through proper channel in prescribed format (Annexure-I), to the undersigned latest by 10.07.2015.
- While forwarding the application in the prescribed format, it may be ensured that following documents are enclosed with the application:- I. Attested copies of the Character Rolls of the person concerned for the last three years II. Vigilance clearance and Integrity Certificate. III. Statement of Penalties imposed, if any, during the last ten years.
- Selection will be based on qualifying in the Interview/Personal Talk conducted by the Commission. The candidates selected will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. No TA/DA or any other allowance shall be provided for Interview/Personal Talk.
- Incomplete applications, in any form, will not be considered
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/7/2015
Election Commission of India (ECoI) Recruitment 2014 – NO.181/1/2015 (REQUISITION).
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016