Election Commission of India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Law) through recruitment notification – Election Commission of India Recruitment 2015 – NO. 181/1/2013(DEP). Candidates who have completed LLB/ LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Election Commission of India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director (Law) on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Election Commission of India|
|Vacancy Name||Director (Law)|
|Educational Qualification||LLB/ LLM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Principal Secretary (Admn.), Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001|
Detail of Election Commission of India Director (Law) Recruitment:
Filling up of one post of Director (Law) in the Election Commission of India in the Pay Band-4, Rs. 37400-67000/- with corresponding Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/- in the Secretariat of the Election Commission of India on deputation basis. It is proposed to fill up one post of Director (Law) in the Election Commission of India in the Pay Band-4, Rs. 37400-67000/- with corresponding Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/- in the Secretariat of the Election Commission of India, New Delhi, on deputation basis. Officers under the Central/State Government holding analogous post in Central Government Offices and who are below 56 years of age as on closing date i.e. 30.04.2015 and possessing qualifications/ experience laid down as under are eligible
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs. 37400-67000/-pm
- Qualification : Degree in law from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Experience : (a) Experience of working in the legal cell in government organization/ministries/departments. (b) Experience in providing legal advice. (c) Experience in drafting statutes and regulations.
- The job-profile of the said post is as under:- (i) All matters relating to court cases including reference from the President and Governors (ii) Legal vetting and legal interpretation of provisions of Election Laws (iii) Electoral Reforms (iv) Interpretation of election related laws (v) Issuance of Statutory Directions and Instructions. (vi) Work relating to election expenditure of political parties, contesting candidates, paid news etc. (vii) To assist the Commission when it sits as Court in the dispute relating to political parties and disqualification of candidates
- The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the Election Commission of India or some other organization/ department of the Central Govt. shall not ordinarily exceed three years.
Selection Procedure for Election Commission of India – Director (Law) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director (Law) Vacancy in Election Commission of India:
The applications in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-I), along with attested copies of ACR/APAR for the last 3 years of the officers who could be spared within 15 days in the event of his/her selection, may be forwarded to the Principal Secretary (Admn.), Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 30.04.2015. Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. The pay and terms of deputation of the Officer selected on deputation will be regulated under the provisions contained in the Deptt. of Personnel and Training O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. The officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015
Reference: Election Commission of India Recruitment 2015 – NO. 181/1/2013(DEP)