Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)invites online application for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee for BE/B.Tech holders
Company name :Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Posts :Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Salary : Rs.16,400-46,500/- p.m
No of Post : 07
Last date to apply : 20.10.2014
Details of Post :
Graduate Engineer Trainee
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a wholly owned Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy provides cutting edge technology solutions in Strategic Electronics to users in Defence, Atomic Energy, Aerospace, Security, Telecom and IT sectors. A beacon of self-reliance in India, ECIL’s technology edifice rests on the strong foundations of indigenous R&D. ECIL is a partner in projects which define India’s technology frontiers.
Engineers at ECIL have opportunities to work in advanced technologies in Automation & Control, High Voltage, Industrial Drives, Actuators, Radiation Detectors and Nuclear Instruments, SCADA & Distributed Systems, COMINT, EW, Radars, C4I, Seekers, RF & Microwave, Embedded and Real-time Systems, DSP, Communication & High Speed Networks, Inertial sensors/systems & navigation electronics, civil, mechanical & structural design, Antennas and Telescopes, SATCOM, hybrids, FPGA, ASICS, Information security & crypto, Security electronics, high performance computers & data bases etc.
We have openings for dynamic and result-oriented young engineers with post-training placements at our Headquarters in Hyderabad or any of Zonal/Branch/Site Offices located across India. The areas include Design & Development, Projects, Marketing, Production, QA and Field Engineering.
- Name of Post : Graduate Engineer Traineein the disciplines of ECE, EEE, E&I, CSE, CIVIL & Mechanical
- No. of vacancies : SEVEN BACKLOG POSTS FOR PWD
- Upper age limit as on 30.09.2014 WHICH INCLUDES AGE relaxation for PWD Candidates : UR -35 Years/ OBC -38 Years/ SC/ST -40 Years
- Qualification : First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (Second Class with 55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
STIPEND: The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year on a consolidated stipend of Rs.33,020/- [approximately] per month. They are also entitled for PF and subsidized transport &canteen facility, etc., as per rules of the Corporation. On successful completion of training, they will be appointed as Engineer (Contract) for a period of three years with total emoluments of Rs.42,370/-p.m.,during 1st year, Rs.43,640/-p.m., during 2nd year & Rs.44,950/-p.m., during 3rd year (for all Metros) which includes variable DA and fringe benefits under Cafeteria approach. On successful completion of contract appointment, they will be absorbed as Technical Officer in the scale of pay of Rs.16,400-3%-40,500/- with total emoluments of Rs.46,290/-p.m. (with variable DA & Fringe benefits under cafeteria approach). Further, on completion of one year service as Technical Officer, they will be considered for promotion to the post of Senior Technical Officer, in the scale of pay of Rs.20,600-3%-46,500/- depending on their performance and suitability.
Method of Selection: The selection process will be through a written test and interview. The written test (objective type) is of TWO HOURS duration on engineering degree syllabus in respective discipline through process of OMR sheet.The written test will be held at DELHI, KOLTAKA, MUMBAI and HYDERABAD only.The candidates are required to select any ONE Examination Centre only, of their choice. The Centre selected once is final and cannot be changed. Details with regard to date, time and venue of written test etc., will be posted on our website.
Interview: Only those who are selected in the written test will be called for interview at Hyderabad. The date, time and venue of interview will be intimated by mail / SMS. The same will also be posted on our website. The candidates called for interview shall present mandatorily the following documents at the time of interview for verification.
- On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent colour passport size photo affixed,
- All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, qualification, latest caste & disability (PWD) certificates along with a set of photo copies,
- Hall ticket which was attested by the Invigilator at the time of written test &
- Interview call letter.Failure to do so entails summary rejection of his/ her candidature.
In respect of out-station PWD candidates to and fro Sleeper Class rail fare by shortest route from station mentioned in the address for correspondence given in the on-line application form (within India) to Hyderabad is admissible, subject to production of documentary proof.
- Only Indian Nationals belong to Persons with Disabilities [PWD] eed apply.
- Selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms/conditions specified in all respects. Management decision on selection proceedings will be final and binding.
- The candidate will lose his/her candidature/eligibility, in case of suppression of any factual information or furnishing of false/wrong data wherever applicable etc., in on-line-application formand same is noticed by the Management, at any stage of recruitment process. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidates, who have completed his / her Post Graduation, need not apply. Suppression of this fact will disqualify the candidature at any point of time in the process of selection/joining.
- Only On-line registered application form will be accepted including internal employees.
- Candidates claiming to belong to UR / OBC/ SC/ ST with Persons with Disabilities (Physically Challenged) shall necessarily submit a photo copy of latest certificate, at the time of interview as prescribed by Govt. of India, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority. Candidates belonging to OBC category, but falling under definition of “creamy layer” are not entitled to apply against OBC category. However, such candidates can apply under “GENERAL’ Category
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University / Institute recognized by AICTE / Appropriate Statutory Authority in notified disciplines only.
- The candidate has to download (print) two copies of hall ticket from our website and affix his /her latest colour photo (4 X 3 cms size) on both copies as and when the same is provided on our website. One copy of the hall ticket should be submitted to the Invigilator at Examination Centre along with the PWD Certification. The other copy (hall ticket) can be retained by the candidate for future reference. Both the copies of hall tickets are to be attested (over the photo) by the Invigilator. The candidates will not be allowed for written test, in case of non-submission of 2 sets of Hall Tickets to Invigilator at examination centre.
- The details of candidates selected in written test and called for interview will be kept on our website. The schedule of interview, date, time & venue will also be placed on our website, as and when decided.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non selection at any stage.
- The candidates working in Govt. Departments / PSUs should route their application through proper channel or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview. Failure to submit either of them shall entail summary disqualification of the candidature. No TA will be admissible in such cases.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted without enclosing necessary documents or for providing incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith.
- For queries candidates may visit the link provided on ECIL website and go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number for all future correspondence.
- The candidates are advised to visit our website regularly for information pertaining to (1) date of written test, (2) downloading of hall ticket for written test, (3) details of selected candidates for interview etc.
- While applying online, the candidate has to exercise his/her choice of One Examination Centre only. No request for change of Examination Centre will be entertained. However, Management reserves the right to shift the candidate from the examination Centre selected to a nearby Examination Centre for operational reasons.
- All future correspondence would be through e-mail ID furnished by the applicant in the on-line application-form or SMS or by post.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter/claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement/selection can be instituted only under the jurisdiction of Courts at Ranga Reddy District.
- ECIL will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents. Candidates are advised to visit our website periodically for any information in this regard.
- The queries under RTI are entertained only upto 6 months from the date of publication of final results on our website.
- Requests for previous question papers will not be entertained.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than Englishlanguage, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Visually Handicapped [VH] candidates are advised to arrange their own scribe for Written Test, we have no responsibility to arrange the scribes. The scribes will also be allowed for Written Test along with VH candidates’ with a self-request letter submit to the respective Examination-Centre, condition for scribe, subject to approval.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible candidates including INTERNAL EMPLOYEES have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through https://ecil.gov.in for getting connected to Advertisement details and online Application. You can alternatively apply through our website: www.ecil.co.in by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 04.10.2014 (1400 hrs.) to 20.10.2014 (1600 hrs.).
- The candidate can take a print out of the blank application proforma provided as a link on the main page, fill up the required information (in Capital letters) as per proforma along with the application fee details and apply through On-line, so that the data furnished is error-free.
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print-out of registered online application form with system generated application number without fail and may be retained by him / her. Please note down your application number for future reference. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration. The online application form need not be sent by post to ECIL.
- he candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph [4 X 3 cms.] at right top corner of online application form space provided for photograph. Also enclose the photo/attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience if any, caste & Medical Certificate applicable for PWD candidates. The candidates who are selected in the written test and called for interview are only required to submit the same at the time of interview. The candidate can retain a copy of the registered on-line application form for future reference.
- The eligible INTERNAL EMPLOYEES should apply through Online invariably. No manual application from Internal Employees will be accepted. He/She should take a print-out after completing the online registration process which should be forwarded by concerned Personnel Executive and HoD of the Division so as to reach recruitment on or before the due date 25.10.2014. The Internal Employees are advised to go through the Internal-Circular for full details with regard to eligibility for the post before applying along with procedure to follow on applying for the post scrupulously. The Internal-Circular is also available on our Website: https://ecil.gov.in or www.ecil.co.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ECIL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017